VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1. The World Junior Championship medal round just started, what do you believe the top 3 will look like at the end of it?

1) Canada

2)Asia

3)Europe

2. There are still important games to be played, but who should be named the World Junior Championship Most Valuable Player, in your opinion?

Brick Wahl has been a beast for Canada. Enough said. 

3. The Yukon Rush were the first team to clinch a VHLM playoff spot, with their 76 points in 52 games. Do you believe any team can compete with them come playoffs time?

Saskatoon can definitely take some games off of them. I could see Saskatoon beating them in a series, although I would still peg Yukon as the favorite.

4. The S64 VHLM Draft Rankings were just released:
(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected?

(if you are not eligible for this draft) Taking into consideration the fact that players that pass 200 TPE before the draft won't be eligible in the draft, who do you think will be selected with the first overall pick?

Mark Gebauer. He is a beast out there, and I think Brick Wahl may end up passing 200 TPE.

5What aspect of your game have you been training the most, recently?

Especially since I am a very raw talent, I mainly try to focus on scoring, puck handling and skating, as well as a touch of passing.

6. Were you surprised by the announcement that Tagger was stepping down from the Recruitment Crew? Give a grade from 1 to 10 to McWolf, his replacement (wrong answers only).

McWolf is the straight up GOAT. Tagger was good, but I actually like McWolf better. Solid 11 out of 10 for McWolf.

3. No doubt! Vegas will prevail!

4. I’m hoping to improve and go in the top 15 in the VHL draft and top 5 in the VHLM draft

5. Puck handling and passing currently

6. Yeah I didn’t expect that. From what I can see McWolf has been doing pretty well. Give a solid 7.5/10

1. The World Junior Championship medal round just started, what do you believe the top 3 will look like at the end of it?

Since it just ended, I'm going to say that while Canada were the favourites and won, you've got to recognize the effort by the Asian goaltender, 42 saves on 44 shots, despite their loss.

2. There are still important games to be played, but who should be named the World Junior Championship Most Valuable Player, in your opinion?

Even though Asia lost, I'd also give it to Alexander Pepper for the astonishing performance in this tournament.

3. The Yukon Rush were the first team to clinch a VHLM playoff spot, with their 76 points in 52 games. Do you believe any team can compete with them come playoffs time?

Yukon were the first to clinch, but right now Saskatoon may be looking like the better team, and they also have the top goalie prospect, Wahl.

(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected? I'm coming pretty late into the season, but I hope that some team will see the potential in me and select me in the second or third round.

(if you are not eligible for this draft) Taking into consideration the fact that players that pass 200 TPE before the draft won't be eligible in the draft, who do you think will be selected with the first overall pick? Sullivan seems to be really hard to pass on at the moment.

I just spend my points on passing, and I'm going to focus on scoring right now before moving onto skating.

6. Were you surprised by the announcement that Tagger was stepping down from the Recruitment Crew? Give a grade from 1 to 10 to McWolf, his replacement (wrong answers only).

I really came too late to know about Tagger's work, but I can say that McWolf has helped me in the Discord and he seems to have a nice touch with new users. I'm giving him a 10/10:)

It ended already so for me it was a great experience and I am proud of team world and how we did even if I had distant hopes of a medal

Its hard to say in my opinion I would maybe award it to a veteran or a rookie that might not normally make it and played above their level.

Saskatoon has made moves and they are looking stronger than ever.

(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected? I think I might be selected in the first round if I am eligible.

Well scoring is a big part of my game so i just have been grinding that lately.

NO WHAT?! this is a definite McWolf/10 move

I think Canada will win, totally not answering this after the thing ended.

Divaani Sohva.

not really, maybe saskatoon.

(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected?

i think ill be selected in the 2nd round.

5. What aspect of your game have you been training the most, recently?

style control.

yes. McWolf gets a 9.

On 11/16/2018 at 11:03 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036  @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Matty69P @Aero @Dyldel @Njdevil0298 @Goalieguy @Johhny de Boer @TrevorC11 @Matt_O @Quik @Devise

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

4. The S64 VHLM Draft Rankings were just released:
(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected?

(if you are not eligible for this draft) Taking into consideration the fact that players that pass 200 TPE before the draft won't be eligible in the draft, who do you think will be selected with the first overall pick?

1. I'd have to say Canada, World and Asia.

2. Definitely not me that's for sure. 4 pts in the whole tournament. Gross.

3. The Aces can. We just keep getting better and better. We're coming for you Yukon.

4. I would go with the C Mark Gebauer. Having a solid depth option like that for next season will be of great help. @Beaviss I'm gonna need a C for next season to play with ??

5. Since I've maxed out my TPE early this season, I am going to work on leadership and strength and scoring come next season.

6. -5 he's got a long way to go to be as good at Tagger. But if anyone can do it McWolf can.

On 11/16/2018 at 11:03 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036  @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Matty69P @Aero @Dyldel @Njdevil0298 @Goalieguy @Johhny de Boer @TrevorC11 @Matt_O @Quik @Devise

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

4. The S64 VHLM Draft Rankings were just released:
(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected?

(if you are not eligible for this draft) Taking into consideration the fact that players that pass 200 TPE before the draft won't be eligible in the draft, who do you think will be selected with the first overall pick?

3. In my opinion the Yukon Rush look a bit shaky and I honestly think that the Wild have a way better chance then they do at this. I also think Halifax could shock everyone by winning it all as they are the underdog, coming in at the same position as Ottawa did last year, before winning.

4. I think Pat Svoboda has a good chance as teams will realize that there isn't much chance of Wahl or Davison returning and there is a good chance Gebauer won't either, so Svoboda is a skilled, active player who shouldn't be at the TPE cap by the start of next season but will be hitting it fairly early on. 

5. I've been focusing fairly evenly on four main categories. Skating, scoring, puck handling and passing, in order from most to least.

6. I was very surprised and confused but in the end I understood why he made the choice that he did. For McWolf as a replacement I will give him an F for 15 out of 10 as well as for Furry.

On 11/19/2018 at 9:05 PM, Matt_O said:

McWolf is the straight up GOAT. Tagger was good, but I actually like McWolf better. Solid 11 out of 10 for McWolf.

This guy understood the wrong answers only part. ?

Spoiler

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036  @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Matty69P @Aero @Dyldel @Njdevil0298 @Goalieguy @Johhny de Boer @TrevorC11 @Matt_O @Quik @Devise @poots @datsyuk @ETCanucklehead @Ty343 @aidancole1008 @Evans @Fire Hakstol @Tim @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @jastep @Eudaldkp @Jad @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta

1. This season's Themed Point Task had you write or make a graphic about the upcoming Sponsor's Shield Tournament and the brands that will compete in it. 
(if you are associated with a brand) Which brand do you think has the best roster?
(if you are not associated with a brand) Which brand would you like to represent?

2. What would you like next season's theme to be?

3. Who has your vote for the VHLM's MVP so far in this season?

4. If you had the choice between every job possible in the league, which one would you do? (you can say none if you want to only be a player, it is fine)

5. I am going to release a mock draft early next week. Let's put you up with the same task; who will be the first 4 picks of the draft?
1st pick (DAV)
2nd pick (NYA)

3rd pick (HSK)
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

6. Do you read the weekly Newsletter? Is this stuff interesting for you?

Edited by McWolf

1. This season's Themed Point Task had you write or make a graphic about the upcoming Sponsor's Shield Tournament and the brands that will compete in it. 
(if you are associated with a brand) Which brand do you think has the best roster?

Jolt Juice because they got me on it ;)

Maybe covering the NHL or something like that

Dahlberg, absolutley dominant player 50 goals in 60 games and leading the league in points

4. If you had the choice between every job possible in the league, which one would you do? (you can say none if you want to only be a player, it is fine)

VHLM GM

5. I am going to release a mock draft early next week. Let's put you up with the same task; who will be the first 4 picks of the draft?
1st pick (DAV) Sullivan (just because they need BPA)
2nd pick (NYA) Dahlberg

3rd pick (HSK) Zabby
4th pick (NYA from TOR) Jerwa

Yea, I read it. Most of it's the same but I like to see what's happening around the league in one summary

2. What would you like next season's theme to be?

Maybe a piece strictly about the VHLM.  Something to get some VHL Members to pay attention for a week.  Would be good to get a lot of newer members written about as well.

4. If you had the choice between every job possible in the league, which one would you do?

I enjoy updating now that they went to the Portal.  That being said, GMing was always my favourite and I intend on doing it again in the future.

5. 1st pick (DAV) - Ryan Sullivan Jr. (just because he is easily the best prospect)
2nd pick (NYA) - Zabby
3rd pick (HSK) - Dahlberg
4th pick (NYA from TOR) - Jerwa

• Recruitment.png.612ac069df83a77815e097e2
  • 855 posts
  • Player: Joseph McWolf
  Reveal hidden contents

(if you are not associated with a brand) Which brand would you like to represent?

Jolt juice is the best brand cause it's got me.

Maybe it could be playoff related next season.

Nathan Mackinnon

Only a player.

1st pick (DAV)Ryan Sullivan
2nd pick (NYA) Elias Dahlberg

3rd pick (HSK)Mark Gebauer
4th pick (NYA from TOR)Ryan Zabby

I do and yeah it's pretty cool to read about what's going around the leagues.

13 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036  @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Matty69P @Aero @Dyldel @Njdevil0298 @Goalieguy @Johhny de Boer @TrevorC11 @Matt_O @Quik @Devise @poots @datsyuk @ETCanucklehead @Ty343 @aidancole1008 @Evans @Fire Hakstol @Tim @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @jastep @Eudaldkp @Jad @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta

1st pick (DAV)
2nd pick (NYA)

3rd pick (HSK)
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

1) I am partial because I am part of this team but I really like Netflex's roster. I believe that they are the dark horse for the tournament not being super low in the power rankings but also not having any hype surrounding them.

2)I'm not to sure. This is my first season being in the league and on the site so I'm still trying to get use to everything.

3)This might be a boring pick because he is the point leader but Elias Dahlberg. Points matter in the league and whoever is able to produce the most has a really good shot at taking home the MVP.

4)I really do enjoy being a player but possibly being a GM because I do enjoying trying to build the perfect team.

5) 1st-Dahlberg

2nd- Sullivan Jr.

3rd- Zabby

4th- Wahl

6) I don't read it as much as I did when I first joined the league. The stuff is interesting and helps me stay connected with everything that's happening in the league.

I wrote about this for my article, but I think haterade has easily the best roster

Maybe a throwback to league origins or something pointed towards VHLM (only say that because this my first season here so that's all I really know about)

I'd probably give the nod to Dahlberg.  Mackinnon is right there with him, but has also played 2 more games.  Think Dahlberg is the dude.

Updater or Store Manager.  I also wouldn't mind fantasy manager either since I run fantasy in both NSFL & PBE 

1st pick (DAV) - Sullivan
2nd pick (NYA)- Dahlberg

3rd pick (HSK) - Zabby
4th pick (NYA from TOR) - Jerwa

Yeah I try and read it when it comes out.  I wouldn't necessarily say it's interesting (some of it is), but it's definitely worth a read.

Haterade, hands down.

Something different and interesting that takes you deeper into the VHL and makes it feel real personal.

Still gotta go with Nathan Mackinnon.

It be pretty cool to be the top dog in the league calling all the shots getting to do things your own way. But I’d also be fine just being a player.

1st pick (DAV): Sullivan
2nd pick (NYA): Dahlberg

3rd pick (HSK): Zabby
4th pick (NYA from TOR): Wahl

Every week, yeah it’s full of good info. Could maybe use a bit more info but it’s good.

21 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1st pick (DAV)
2nd pick (NYA)

3rd pick (HSK)
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

1. True North, they put up points even when they are lower in TPE. Plus, I have Randoms on my team, he is pretty good.

2. I know VHLM is equally involved in things, why not a theme for them?

3. MacKinnon put up some wicked stats even with a lower TPE

4. Anything with Fantasy. It keeps you involved yet not to hard

5. Sullivan, Dahlberg, Zabby, then Wahl

6. I do, and there is almost always something new for the time of year, and the playoff one should be good

Edited by Rocketman04

22 hours ago, McWolf said:

(if you are associated with a brand) Which brand do you think has the best roster? Viking looks really good

2. What would you like next season's theme to be? I really don't know, if there's an event next season it should be on that

3. Who has your vote for the VHLM's MVP so far in this season? Mackinnon kinda does his thing and he carries his team

4. If you had the choice between every job possible in the league, which one would you do? (you can say none if you want to only be a player, it is fine) I would like to be a GM at one point

1st pick (DAV) Sullivan Jr
2nd pick (NYA) Dahlberg

3rd pick (HSK) Zabby
4th pick (NYA from TOR) Gebauer

6. Do you read the weekly Newsletter? Is this stuff interesting for you? I look at whats new in it but i don't read it all

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1st pick (DAV)
2nd pick (NYA)

3rd pick (HSK)
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

1. I think Haterade's roster is looking unfairly stacked.

2. Travel back in time with @McWolf. Basically graphics and articles gotta be about retired players of the past. 

3. Jesse Wilson

4. VHL GM (Not AGM)

1st Overall, shocker, Ryan Sullivan Junior. In many scenarios, if you are drafting first overall, you take the player that matches your needs best. This is not the case should there be a franchise player available who is so dymanic, he leaves all his competition in the dust and has the ability to step in right away and make an immediate impact on the team. This is the kind of player Sullivan is. Like Rasmus Dahlin, a top-end two-way defenseman who can play a physical, shutdown type role when needed but also has tremendous skill with the puck and can run a well-oiled powerplay. No matter if he fits your team's needs or not, you take him.

2nd Overall, Elias Dahlberg. At this point, I don't think its a surprise to anyone to see Dahlberg go ahead of Zabby who has been number 2 for so long but I don't see anyway New York wouldn't take Dahlberg. He is the most talented goalscorer in the VHLM this season and New York needs goals more than anything. They also lack depth on the left side and Dahlberg would slide perfectly onto the first line. He has been improving much faster than Zabby and New York already has a number 1 center so there would be no reason for them not to take Dahlberg.

3rd Overall, Mark Gebauer. Many will be surprised I didn't say Zabby and I'm not so sure that this is the choice Helsinki will make, but in my opinion it's the one they should make. Gebauer has been bringing up his game much faster than Zabby and in my opinion is the top centerman in this draft. By the time the draft rolls around, Gebauer will be the clear superior. He has proved versatile by fitting in everywhere he goes. He has a winning mentality and is a real team player. By that point, the only way I could see Helsinki taking Zabby would be for his defensive play which is far better than Gebauer's but unless something drastic happens, Gebauer will be a top 3 pick.

4th Overall, Ryan Zabby. Davos obviously needs both defense and offense. Zabby brings both of those things. He has the ability to be a dynamic, number one center for a lot of years with Davos. A bit of a risky pick as he is showing less and less improvement with his game. Still a very good player and at the least will get 20 points per year with Davos.

6. I do read the newsletter. It's super useful. It tells me everything I need for that week. Greatest idea ever.

Edited by Thranduil

True North all the way, we have so much depth on the wings and two excellent goaltenders to back us up. We have a lot of heart and passion because we are a young group, and that's why we have what it takes to win it all!

Who doesn't love superheroes nowadays, something related to that would be fun! Because on the ice, the real heroes don't have capes and powers; they're the ones that come out with 10 seconds left in the third and score, electrifiying the house with all the fans going wild!

Elias Dahlberg all the way, he's leading the league in points and goals and has been absolutely great for my squad, Ottawa! And to think he went 17th overall! What a great pick for the Lynx, considering he's almost at 200 TPE now.

I would be a GM, because I think it would be fun to be in charge of a team. I have GM and co-GM positions in other leagues, so I know it's something I enjoy.

1st pick (DAV) Ryan Sullivan Jr.
2nd pick (NYA) Elias Dahlberg

3rd pick (HSK) Mark Gebauer
4th pick (NYA from TOR) Ryan Zabby

I think it's very helpful, I read it to learn about uncapped TPE opportunities and to find help with Trivia. Trivia is a bit confusing for sure, but it's easier than reviewing, so having pointers on where to look is great! Thanks for putting it up for us :)

On 11/24/2018 at 9:08 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Netflex of course ;>

Hmm... how about... PICKLES

Probably Elias Dahlberg so far. The guy is insane

I’d like to be a GM at some point because I like playing GM mode on the NHL games and over here all the players are real people so it’ll be more interactive and fun.

1st pick (DAV)
2nd pick (NYA)

3rd pick (HSK)
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

Well I posted a whole mock draft but...

1. Elias Dahlberg

2. Mark Gebauer

3. Ryan Sullivan Jr.

4. Ryan Zabby

I do read it so I know what’s going on in the league with events and what not.

Reveal hidden contents

1st pick (DAV)
2nd pick (NYA)

3rd pick (HSK)
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

1. I did the Try North brand because I was part of it and I think it is the best but thats because i am biased on it haha

2. maybe a country themed one where you talk about your world juniors experience or playing for your country on the grandest stages.

3. my teammate nathan mackinnon has been going so well this year that it will be hard not to give it to him.

4. i like updater and it teaches me a lot about how to do things with my build. so if i got to chose one thats the one i would chose. i did apply for it awhile back

5. i can't say i know enough about the draft to say who will go. i just hope helsinki can grab another great player to help our building franchise.

6. i read it every now and then. i think some of it is copy pasta so that part i usually skim over but at the bottom they have some informative stuff

Gotta rep our brand, UB, to me I'm in a good environment with many of the best players in this league, wether they are upcoming or current talents. 

I actually like Monkey's idea of it being a "country"-themed one. Not country music lmao, but some kind of theme where the Worlds are a big deal and about each country history.

Gotta give it to MacKinnon here, even though Dahlberg just recently edged him out for the #1 in points, MacKinnon is top 3 in both goals/assists and more importantly, leading the league in +/-. He also has led his team to a better seeding.

I'd like to be a GM someday I think. Probably when an Assistant GM position opens up I'll apply for it, sounds exciting!

1st pick (DAV)

Sully
2nd pick (NYA)

Dahlberg

3rd pick (HSK)

Gebauer
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

Zabby

Yes! I enjoyed reading it for my first week. I also find the tips for the Trivia suuuuper useful. Keep it going!

It is tough to say, there are a lot of good players, but I have to go with the brand that I represent, Haterade. They are going to be a force to be reckoned with without question. There are also a lot of young players on the team too, so they will be good for seasons. This is going to be a brand to watch. 

I think expansion or country would be interesting. There was the article about expansion, so it would be fun to see different name of teams and even logos of teams that could be part of that expansion process. That would be awesome to read and more fun to even write about. 

I am going to go with Elias Dahlberg. Look at what this guy has done this year. He has 111 points, 54 goals which leads the league, and 57 assists which is 6th in the league. He is leading the league with 111 points. As a rookie, he could win the MVP as well, what a great start to a career for everyone. 

I love the job I currently have. News Manager is absolutely fantastic, I enjoy it a lot to make the landing page more interesting. I also get to read more articles and feature some. 

1st pick (DAV) -
D Ryan Sullivan Jr. 
2nd pick (NYA) - LW Eliash Dahlberg

3rd pick (HSK) - C Ryan Zabby
4th pick (NYA from TOR) - C Mark Gebauer

Yes, I do read it, I do find it very interesting as well. I look at all of the scouting articles as well. There is a lot of great information on there. 

On 11/25/2018 at 12:08 AM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1st pick (DAV)
2nd pick (NYA)

3rd pick (HSK)
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

3. Nathan MacKinnon would have to take it over Dahlberg. MacKinnon's squad is currently in third place right now, compared to Dahlberg's team being fifth. Even though Dahlberg has more points, I would give it to MacKinnon.

4. I would love to be a GM, that would be really cool. I'm still very happy with being a player right now, trying to work my way into the VHL.

6. I do read the weekly news. I don't think it is super interesting, although it is very helpful for weekly point tasks to be aware of.

The one I'm on, of course!

Retro? Shoutout to similar players in the past to one's self.

Ryan Zabby. MVP! MVP!

Probably Yukon AAGM. Assistant to the Assistant General Manager.

1st pick (DAV) Ryan Zabby
2nd pick (NYA) Ryan Sullivan

3rd pick (HSK) Nathan N
4th pick (NYA from TOR) Jagger Philliefan

Yes and yes!