S66 WJC Awards

Dil

With another exciting WJC tournament concluded, let's have a look at what has transpired. Team USA has defeated Team Canada and stopped them from taking home their 4th straight gold medal. This tournament was a lot of fun for me personally as we got to see some new people take on GM positions and show us what they have to offer for our league.

Without taking up any more of your time, let's get started with the awards:

Gold ?Team USA US.png

Silver ?Team Canada CA.png

Bronze ?Team Asia ?

And now, the S66 All-WJC Team!

F - Edgar Tannahill (CAN) @gregreg

F - Matthew Kai (ASIA) @FBR

F - Shawnomir Jagr (EU) @TheLastOlympian07

D - Dallas Jones (USA) @Trifecta

D - Codrick Past (EU) @Kylrad

G - Joe Nixon (USA) @Bonzaijoe

And now finally, the tournament MVP:

D - Dallas Jones (USA) @Trifecta

Dallas Jones is our choice for WJC MVP after a stellar performance. Calgary's 7th overall selection in the S65 VHL Entry draft was one of the key pieces that lead to a victory for the USA team,The defenceman lead the round robin in points and was an excellent defensive presence for the tournament winning USA team. This was a well-deserved victory, as Dallas had an impressive 14 points in the round robin.

S66 WJC Award Predictions:

(This was really sad)

2 Capped, 1 Uncapped:

NO ONE

2 Capped:

NO ONE

1 Capped:

@fonziGG @Matt_O @Enorama @oilmandan @DilIsPickle @Renomitsu @GRZ @Motzaburger @Esso2264 @xsjack @Acydburn @Thranduil @SidTheKid87 @bluesfan55 @DollarAndADream @Tate @FakeJenton @Jubo07 @Walter Fizz @GustavMattias @nethi99 @RJMW @Kyle @TheLastOlympian07 @Velevra @Banackock @Romaris @Sullvino @K1NG LINUS @Nykonax @wcats @Jayrad28 @rjfryman @Bucky___lastard @11 Eleven @RunnerBert11 @Savoire Faire @Cran @Victor @frescoelmo @Beaviss @flyersfan1453 @BOOMCHENKO™ @xDParK @hedgehog337 @Josh. @Jtv123

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to all who participated in this tournament. The WJC is a great place for new members to gain experience and learn how the league is run. I had a blast running this tournament and I feel it's one of the better events the VHL holds.

• Commissioner
20 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

I am pretty sure that I pick USA to win and Canada for second place?

You did but each prediction was only 0.5 and you got Bronze and the MVP wrong.