Speculatoria (#1)

Banackock

Speculatoria - VHLM Scouting Magazine

Let me start off by saying this is hopefully a start to something good. Something I may do from time to time (especially for the right price - I'm a busy man). I feel as though this is something that also has a good amount of potential to turn out nice. I started this a few hours ago, learning curve - finding pics that semi-worked and all that shit. Some looks decent, thanks to templates and such - others not a whole lot. The draft rankings are a quick put together - used Robbie's. I wanted it off tonight as everything is current and lines up fairly correct. As time progresses, so will the aesthetics behind the words - especially if I get someone with some skill going on. 

-Some minor kinks to deal with. Some pics work, but when you load the mag they stop from time to time. It is what it is ? 

@Bushito

@MD9

@Symmetrik

@Corco

@JardyB10

@Toast

@Strtlght

@Toast

@Fire Hakstol

@Frank

@evrydayimbyfuglien

@Ahma

@BluObieZ

@TheLastOlympian07

@Bring Back Chat

@Corco

@boubabi

@Higgins

@Trifecta

@Kylrad

@gregreg

@diamond_ace

@UZI

@Kyle

@STZ

@der meister 

@Kendrick

@Gooningitup

@Spade18

@ADV

@Kesler

@John Scott

@Lunaro

@bgreene21

@Velevra

@Phil

@Beaviss

@Tyler

@hedgehog337

@solas

@Jonessee27

@Will

@tfong

@Green

@jRuutu

@Banackock

@Laflamme

@CowboyinAmerica

@Devise

@Eggy216

@Pandar

@DollarAndADream

@Velevra

@philthethrill81

@Jogn

@Sixersfan549

@Mr.Baller

@Exlaxchronicles

@GoodLeftUndone

@Boragina

@Koradek

@Arthur

@stevo

@bukss_a

@FacePuncher

@DeathOnReddit

@nikkurri17

@HellBillyXIII

@MadMax

@Jepox

@Polygeekism

@Masxn1

@omgitshim

@Sami K

@OldTimeHockey

@Vincebrown

@VHLwhat

@MWHazard

@Týr

@Shaka

@Daniel

@Dangles13

@probably not noah

@iRockstar

@.sniffuM

@Victor

@Barracuda

@cpetrella

@Sathurx

@TrueNorth

@Hoopydog

@GCN7115

@Lloyd_71_Pav

@Burzawa

@CookieJo

@Austin3886

@DomWalton90

@Broalie34

@TWalkerFC

@10293lolo 2nd

@declanburns

@Quik

@Aiden G

@Talia03

@Dante Massaro

@MexicanCow

@jackphillips.18

@Hadz

@MaikTheRed

@Jera

@That1guy

@Zaramon95

@YayIWin

@Benm2110

@ujju2

@InsaneEruptt

@pennypenny

@TNTGamer101

@ColtonMariner11

@AdderClounJr209

@OB1mx

@YoungBlood

@jcfbey01

@Erik Johannsen

3 hours ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Pretty solid but it just needs articles like DA said. 

Kind've reminds me of the Hockey News mag.

5 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

I like it. I think maybe it could do with some articles (not too many, I like the ads/graphical side of it, but just a balance of sorts). Hint hint ;)

Theres a bit in this one ;) 

however, next time I'll take a deeper look and maybe explore sites better etc. 

BIG CHANGES coming next edition. I'm thinking this will be every 2 week, though, the next one will be dropping earlier. 

WITHIN the next week. Pretty pumped as we've added more, brought in more and have significant improvements. 

In the future, also have an eye - You guys read the shit I pop out. Some form of reward has to come about. While I have no idea what that will be at the moment, stay tuned for some kind of announcement. 

#KeepOnGoingProspects #MakeMyJobHARD

13 hours ago, Banackock said:

Speculatoria - VHLM Scouting Magazine

Let me start off by saying this is hopefully a start to something good. Something I may do from time to time (especially for the right price - I'm a busy man). I feel as though this is something that also has a good amount of potential to turn out nice. I started this a few hours ago, learning curve - finding pics that semi-worked and all that shit. Some looks decent, thanks to templates and such - others not a whole lot. The draft rankings are a quick put together - used Robbie's. I wanted it off tonight as everything is current and lines up fairly correct. As time progresses, so will the aesthetics behind the words - especially if I get someone with some skill going on. 

-Some minor kinks to deal with. Some pics work, but when you load the mag they stop from time to time. It is what it is ? 

@Bushito

@MD9

@Symmetrik

@Corco

@JardyB10

@Toast

@Strtlght

@Toast

@Fire Hakstol

@Frank

@evrydayimbyfuglien

@Ahma

@BluObieZ

@TheLastOlympian07

@Bring Back Chat

@Corco

@boubabi

@Higgins

@Trifecta

@Kylrad

@gregreg

@diamond_ace

@UZI

@Kyle

@STZ

@der meister 

@Kendrick

@Gooningitup

@Spade18

@ADV

@Kesler

@John Scott

@Lunaro

@bgreene21

@Velevra

@Phil

@Beaviss

@Tyler

@hedgehog337

@solas

@Jonessee27

@Will

@tfong

@Green

@jRuutu

@Banackock

@Laflamme

@CowboyinAmerica

@Devise

@Eggy216

@Pandar

@DollarAndADream

@Velevra

@philthethrill81

@Jogn

@Sixersfan549

@Mr.Baller

@Exlaxchronicles

@GoodLeftUndone

@Boragina

@Koradek

@Arthur

@stevo

@bukss_a

@FacePuncher

@DeathOnReddit

@nikkurri17

@HellBillyXIII

@MadMax

@Jepox

@Polygeekism

@Masxn1

@omgitshim

@Sami K

@OldTimeHockey

@Vincebrown

@VHLwhat

@MWHazard

@Týr

@Shaka

@Daniel

@Dangles13

@probably not noah

@iRockstar

@.sniffuM

@Victor

@Barracuda

@cpetrella

@Sathurx

@TrueNorth

@Hoopydog

@GCN7115

@Lloyd_71_Pav

@Burzawa

@CookieJo

@Austin3886

@DomWalton90

@Broalie34

@TWalkerFC

@10293lolo 2nd

@declanburns

@Quik

@Aiden G

@Talia03

@Dante Massaro

@MexicanCow

@jackphillips.18

@Hadz

@MaikTheRed

@Jera

@That1guy

@Zaramon95

@YayIWin

@Benm2110

@ujju2

@InsaneEruptt

@pennypenny

@TNTGamer101

@ColtonMariner11

@AdderClounJr209

@OB1mx

@YoungBlood

@jcfbey01

@Erik Johannsen

Coming for the job I didn't even want I see... I shall remember this come my next and last player

Edited by BluObieZ

2 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Coming for the job I didn't even want I see... I shall remember this come my next and last player

You have many more to come. Competition is good. 

OR, maybe - somehow, we collar. Somehow. but you'd be my bitch (nothing new). 

8 minutes ago, Banackock said:

You have many more to come. Competition is good. 

OR, maybe - somehow, we collar. Somehow. but you'd be my bitch (nothing new). 

Competition? rememeber Vegas GM season. I kill my competition. Stick to what you know be... nvm. Just stick to GM'ing

1 minute ago, BluObieZ said:

Competition? rememeber Vegas GM season. I kill my competition. Stick to what you know be... nvm. Just stick to GM'ing

I know nothing...

hqRMHITj_400x400.jpg

4 minutes ago, Banackock said:

This just in..

Robbie lives under a rock cock. 

Just because I don't watch trashy tv that is "trending" sorry but don't follow along because others say I should watch

Just because I don't watch trashy tv that is "trending" sorry but don't follow along because others say I should watch

I literally started when Season 7 started pretty much - so I can say the same. Though, it isn't trashy. Best TV show I've seen.

Give it a chance you grouch. 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I literally started when Season 7 started pretty much - so I can say the same. Though, it isn't trashy. Best TV show I've seen.

Give it a chance you grouch. 

LOL Best show on TV LOL! I'd throw it in the dumpster and set it on fire. Then watch it burn and piss on the Ashes. 

LOL Best show on TV LOL! I'd throw it in the dumpster and set it on fire. Then watch it burn and piss on the Ashes. 

but you've never seen it

Not everyone can be great like you and be an addict to Jersey Shore and Greys Anatmomy 

3 hours ago, Banackock said:

but you've never seen it

Not everyone can be great like you and be an addict to Jersey Shore and Greys Anatmomy 

Lol don't watch those trashier shows. I watched the first episode of the GOT and hated it. People say that it gets better. Which is wrong. The first episode or the "pilot" is supposed to bring people in. Make them want more. I wanted less. It was pure shit. The sex scene was horrible. That kid getting thrown out the tower was meh at best. 

2 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Lol don't watch those trashier shows. I watched the first episode of the GOT and hated it. People say that it gets better. Which is wrong. The first episode or the "pilot" is supposed to bring people in. Make them want more. I wanted less. It was pure shit. The sex scene was horrible. That kid getting thrown out the tower was meh at best. 

Don't be a dill hole. 99% of shows never grasp me in the 1st episode and generally take me a few. 

20 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Don't be a dill hole. 99% of shows never grasp me in the 1st episode and generally take me a few. 

Well you are odd. Coming from a person who works in the industry I'm telling you what the 1st episode is for. I've worked on many pilots that never made it out of editing because the my weren't gripping enough. One was a pilot they spent 22mill on.

Just now, BluObieZ said:

Well you are odd. Coming from a person who works in the industry I'm telling you what the 1st episode is for. I've worked on many pilots that never made it out of editing because the my weren't gripping enough. One was a pilot they spent 22mill on.

GoT wasn't terrible, but it got better and it got better very quickly and didn't seem to stop. They continuously out-did themselves each time it seemed. 

I'm actually pumped for the LoTR tv show. hope they do well on it.

Seeing as we're off topic, we'll bring it back a tad. @pennypenny you're kicking ass man!

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

GoT wasn't terrible, but it got better and it got better very quickly and didn't seem to stop. They continuously out-did themselves each time it seemed. 

Seeing as we're off topic, we'll bring it back a tad. @pennypenny you're kicking ass man!

Don't get too excited for LoTR trust me

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

who's ass am I kicking. Am I kicking my own ass. My future wife's ass. Who's ass man? What kinda ass do you think I am, ha-ha ass?