VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1. We had a influx of new members recently thanks to a big Reddit recruitment drive.

(If you are a new member) How do you like the site so far?

(If you are not new to the site) Are you scared about the new competition stealing your thunder?

Nope, the new competition is welcome. It’ll give me new motivation to get better every day.

2. Do you have any idea for the Recruitment Team regarding new avenues to recruit new members?

Not at the moment.

3. Were you surprised that the Saskatoon Wild disposed of the Ottawa Lynx so easily in the VHLM Founder's Cup Finals?

Hell no. Me and my teammates on Saskatoon had all the talent on our side to push us to a championship this year.

4. Do you think the Calgary Wranglers have what it takes to complete the comeback over the Riga Reign in the VHL Continental Cup Finals?

Anything is possible.

5. Any VHL team you'd prefer to be selected by in the next VHL Entry Draft?

Somebody who is in a good position for the next several years, but will allow me to keep developing in the VHLM for another season.

6. What are your objectives for next season?

To become a better all around player for whichever team I play for. 

1. We had a influx of new members recently thanks to a big Reddit recruitment drive.

(If you are not new to the site) Are you scared about the new competition stealing your thunder?

Not at all, they can try, but my thunder knows no bounds!

2. Do you have any idea for the Recruitment Team regarding new avenues to recruit new members?

not really, I'm not good at recruiting.

3. Were you surprised that the Saskatoon Wild disposed of the Ottawa Lynx so easily in the VHLM Founder's Cup Finals?

Not at all, I'm part of the Wild and I knew we had a strong and deep team

4. Do you think the Calgary Wranglers have what it takes to complete the comeback over the Riga Reign in the VHL Continental Cup Finals?

I'm going to go with no solely for the fact Riga added ma dude Peace

Whoever wants me tbh

To dominate the VHLM

1. How do you like the site so far?  Love the site; easy to navigate and well thought out.

2. Do you have any idea for the Recruitment Team regarding new avenues to recruit new members? I think the reddit push is a huge win. Social media is the way to make things grow these days, so continuing down that path will help.

3. Were you surprised that the Saskatoon Wild disposed of the Ottawa Lynx so easily in the VHLM Founder's Cup Finals? Definitely a surprise, I expected to see more of a fight.

4. Do you think the Calgary Wranglers have what it takes to complete the comeback over the Riga Reign in the VHL Continental Cup Finals? It will be tough, but they have the talent to do it!

5. Any VHL team you'd prefer to be selected by in the next VHL Entry Draft? I will be happy to get drafted, regardless of the team.

6. What are your objectives for next season? I really want to continue getting better and sell myself as one of the best in the league.

1. We had a influx of new members recently thanks to a big Reddit recruitment drive.

I myself am very new too this. Only having one season under my belt. More members means potentially more teams which I personally think would be great!

I think social media is the way to drive in more members. Which clearly is working at the moment.

No not at all. Ottawa had the sim on their side in the series before. There's no way they would win 2 series they had no business winning.

It would be great to see. But that's some tough competition! Good luck to both though!

Honestly I just want to play in the big times for whatever team drafts me. They're all great organizations.

6. What are your objectives for next season

Put up lots of points, working on my build, completing tpe tasks so that i can be in the vhl by the start of the season after!

3 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn@DaftRaincloud@ColeMrtz21@Toast@Frank@Joobles@Doomzday@Pelimies@LordTony@803@Rykonen@DrHexDex@VV2O4@Tacocat@ChrisF@nicolas01@Sublime@nymets5@Rzerk@Dijital@Zetna@devilsfan35@brownboy102@Schmidt@Foehammer@DurdenBrandSoap@mjrv21@Bdlondon@Rad Russian@DickRobbins@ViIIains@Tigerteeo@Nelson@pierogituxedo@DonaldJWafer@FuzzyLeeroy@Greenert11@SupaStu@Galchenyuk_is_God@Sook@ZST@Josh Ho-Train@Deft@Claust@Scorpio@ventsan@Sllaym@Jerramy@KyleS56@colton14@joeyboucher1@McCan@libbyfanaccount@Mike_Houle@Reckasaur@Keywi@Kian Lopushinsky@Desjar@T65@mhart97@bagelbitesisbae@Nick Blagden@SirRupertBarnes@Potato@UltraMick@Drob127@RickRandals@Flyershockey90@Russell Jerome@Steve Razyn@RJHockey21@Bazmandoo22@Nyr1994@DBCrumpets@JaacTree@Tniz15@ChaceT@canucksHD@PremiumFunk@Gravyncarrots@JohnnyT_77@Shou Tian@eaglesfan036@KnucklePuckAdam@Flare@toshimann@Pauly51@Kisshan@Joubo@RealJohny211@madmonstermax@hedgehog337@PaintingItOrange@Ruggiero10@Steveziedoesit@monkeywrench15@Dude@Rosco@Jonah38@JR0B13@Peace@Fizzwidget@Alfred Corey@Camcall@Advantage@JSS@WHEELsnipePARTY@Molholt@IceSK@NathanN@RyanZabby@Philliefan@wiggo@JG10@Froobydoo@Steroid Monster@majesiu@Cyberwolf32@kerryj13@Radio@wcats@hookemhorns@mjl3475@ATaylor27_@NightHawk_787@Escott@NewtonianBoots@VenomBlast500@WTB@Owen Borah@Bailey@TMG1017@crazytexanfan@bhs7902@Austin Kenobi@austendeven@ShadierGalaxy100@Erik Flyyn@Wololo@Saclord@ihlevi@Slipperybutter@jackt815@Kip Baier@FenPo@#LOLER@Big thic z@Basehockey@The_nameless_man@Eparker24@TimNig@IniquitY@Alexander McMaster@Thranduil@Progamer5432137@Rollzey@Kotkaniemi sucks@JonnyU95@CurtisG93@JORANNEXTDOOR22@malone on coke@Lizard_Wizard@Salemsix@Tiler94@Eddyconqs@Charles Blades@Nykonax@Esso2264@TheDrunkDrew@Brock Boeser@Pwest7788@auston matthews #34@Julien Venezia@TheEpicDuck@Johnthegod21@Brandon87@xela@Require The Demi God@Lare@Alexhockey8@Isaac46362@dora@Hersheybears@Sturg@Dario44@Zeniaz@NikEhlers27@Hutch445@Maladus42@Mattmacleod63@BladeMaiden@hitmess@Bobby Power@Koutsi@vesku842@Sova@Ashvinan Sivasambu@wola@Rocketman04@DilIsPickle@DingmanGeorge@Kramer@Sohva@Poptart@Jayden Bender@Gooningitup@Fowll@Natedawg6413@LemonPig@Savoire Faire@Levangy@Swintzy Sauce19@K13R4N@Quietknight@tequbs@TMI@Wulfen@FlyersLord29@Pier-Luc Besner@Jon@Kachur@JaysFan26@LQuinn@theMooseKing@NickSunderbruch@Lancelot@dylanlib@Dylan Donald@expensivebaton@caltroit_red_flames@ocbeezilla@jonnysauce22@StamkosFan@DangerGolding@kayfabe@Santeri koskinen@Ninetyfourgoalie@Tangledgoat34@TPEWhore@SwagSloth@edonnelly30@Cj.@Bigwood17@TheMemeMaestro@JHughes08@Toasty@11 Eleven@Matty69P@Aero@Dyldel@Njdevil0298@Goalieguy@Johhny de Boer@TrevorC11@Matt_O@Quik@Devise@poots@datsyuk@ETCanucklehead@Ty343@aidancole1008@Evans@Fire Hakstol@Tim@eaglesfan036@Arch Stanton@jastep@Eudaldkp@Jad@Canadian_allstar@Viperxhawks19@dgibs@Trifecta@speck1447@Ryan Faid@FamishedBlanket@Heckefar@Vijay Patel@lepavaa@Troix@nathan855mckay@Blades500@Universe@ShawnGlade@Nizzx@Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Klein

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. I don't really care about the new members "stealing my thunder", it is always better to have more people, since then teams wouldn't have to rely on inactive players.

2. You have been doing this I would imagine, but advertise on more serious hockey websites. The advertisements also get removed a lot, although I'm not sure if that can really be fixed.

3. I am a little surprised that it came so easily, but I'm not surprised Saskatoon won. Ottawa was a serious underdog in every series and they just can't keep upsetting teams forever.

4. Not really. Riga is just far too talented to give up the lead, although Calgary is also very talented as well. It is possible but I don't see it happening.

5. I don't really care, but I prefer it not to be Riga, just because they have so many good players it would be hard to make a serious contribution. The New York Americans would be my ideal team to go to, I suppose.

6. I want to hit 200 TPE by next season and make a legit name for myself

I’m not a bit worried, I’ve established myself and I have an extremely high pedigree in other leagues. Always happy to see new additions to league and us moving in the direction of growth!

I think recruiting from SHL more would be a good step since obviously it’s the biggest sim league. I think a lot of guys are interested in being in multiple leagues and that’s the one that started me on all of them.

I was surprised we lost so badly. We did really well against Las Vegas and Yukon, so I thought we could compete against anyone. I definitely didn’t foresee a sweep.

Honestly, I have no idea about the VHL, I’ve been following VHLM. In STHS, anything can happen, so if Calgary can find the right line combos the series can tilt in their favor. 

I’m cool with going wherever; I want to be drafted as high as possible. I like having pedigree, but I will say I really like Canadian teams in most leagues.

I want to hit 200 TPE to go up to the VHL, and to score double digit goals for my new team. I want to be drafted highly too and get a respectable contract. I want to go to a team where I will have ample opportunity and be important to their plans.

4 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn@DaftRaincloud@ColeMrtz21@Toast@Frank@Joobles@Doomzday@Pelimies@LordTony@803@Rykonen@DrHexDex@VV2O4@Tacocat@ChrisF@nicolas01@Sublime@nymets5@Rzerk@Dijital@Zetna@devilsfan35@brownboy102@Schmidt@Foehammer@DurdenBrandSoap@mjrv21@Bdlondon@Rad Russian@DickRobbins@ViIIains@Tigerteeo@Nelson@pierogituxedo@DonaldJWafer@FuzzyLeeroy@Greenert11@SupaStu@Galchenyuk_is_God@Sook@ZST@Josh Ho-Train@Deft@Claust@Scorpio@ventsan@Sllaym@Jerramy@KyleS56@colton14@joeyboucher1@McCan@libbyfanaccount@Mike_Houle@Reckasaur@Keywi@Kian Lopushinsky@Desjar@T65@mhart97@bagelbitesisbae@Nick Blagden@SirRupertBarnes@Potato@UltraMick@Drob127@RickRandals@Flyershockey90@Russell Jerome@Steve Razyn@RJHockey21@Bazmandoo22@Nyr1994@DBCrumpets@JaacTree@Tniz15@ChaceT@canucksHD@PremiumFunk@Gravyncarrots@JohnnyT_77@Shou Tian@eaglesfan036@KnucklePuckAdam@Flare@toshimann@Pauly51@Kisshan@Joubo@RealJohny211@madmonstermax@hedgehog337@PaintingItOrange@Ruggiero10@Steveziedoesit@monkeywrench15@Dude@Rosco@Jonah38@JR0B13@Peace@Fizzwidget@Alfred Corey@Camcall@Advantage@JSS@WHEELsnipePARTY@Molholt@IceSK@NathanN@RyanZabby@Philliefan@wiggo@JG10@Froobydoo@Steroid Monster@majesiu@Cyberwolf32@kerryj13@Radio@wcats@hookemhorns@mjl3475@ATaylor27_@NightHawk_787@Escott@NewtonianBoots@VenomBlast500@WTB@Owen Borah@Bailey@TMG1017@crazytexanfan@bhs7902@Austin Kenobi@austendeven@ShadierGalaxy100@Erik Flyyn@Wololo@Saclord@ihlevi@Slipperybutter@jackt815@Kip Baier@FenPo@#LOLER@Big thic z@Basehockey@The_nameless_man@Eparker24@TimNig@IniquitY@Alexander McMaster@Thranduil@Progamer5432137@Rollzey@Kotkaniemi sucks@JonnyU95@CurtisG93@JORANNEXTDOOR22@malone on coke@Lizard_Wizard@Salemsix@Tiler94@Eddyconqs@Charles Blades@Nykonax@Esso2264@TheDrunkDrew@Brock Boeser@Pwest7788@auston matthews #34@Julien Venezia@TheEpicDuck@Johnthegod21@Brandon87@xela@Require The Demi God@Lare@Alexhockey8@Isaac46362@dora@Hersheybears@Sturg@Dario44@Zeniaz@NikEhlers27@Hutch445@Maladus42@Mattmacleod63@BladeMaiden@hitmess@Bobby Power@Koutsi@vesku842@Sova@Ashvinan Sivasambu@wola@Rocketman04@DilIsPickle@DingmanGeorge@Kramer@Sohva@Poptart@Jayden Bender@Gooningitup@Fowll@Natedawg6413@LemonPig@Savoire Faire@Levangy@Swintzy Sauce19@K13R4N@Quietknight@tequbs@TMI@Wulfen@FlyersLord29@Pier-Luc Besner@Jon@Kachur@JaysFan26@LQuinn@theMooseKing@NickSunderbruch@Lancelot@dylanlib@Dylan Donald@expensivebaton@caltroit_red_flames@ocbeezilla@jonnysauce22@StamkosFan@DangerGolding@kayfabe@Santeri koskinen@Ninetyfourgoalie@Tangledgoat34@TPEWhore@SwagSloth@edonnelly30@Cj.@Bigwood17@TheMemeMaestro@JHughes08@Toasty@11 Eleven@Matty69P@Aero@Dyldel@Njdevil0298@Goalieguy@Johhny de Boer@TrevorC11@Matt_O@Quik@Devise@poots@datsyuk@ETCanucklehead@Ty343@aidancole1008@Evans@Fire Hakstol@Tim@eaglesfan036@Arch Stanton@jastep@Eudaldkp@Jad@Canadian_allstar@Viperxhawks19@dgibs@Trifecta@speck1447@Ryan Faid@FamishedBlanket@Heckefar@Vijay Patel@lepavaa@Troix@nathan855mckay@Blades500@Universe@ShawnGlade@Nizzx@Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Klein

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. meh not really I plan on being a role player anyways

2. HFboards maybe?

3. Not really, it should have been Yukon in the finals but we choked

4. Maybe, i don't realy pay attention to the vhl yet

5. not really I'll play anywhere

6. hopefully I'll be in the vhl but if not I want to be an mvp in the vhlm

Competition is great, I love competition. If I was not competing with @BladeMaiden, it would not be as fun. I'd be lying if I did not check where she was in TPE every update. I definitely did. I always want to be the best at the position, but not to anyone's detriment. It was honestly just because I like to be the best. I was never going to catch her, I knew she was always going to be higher, but I always strive to be better. 

I think we have some great avenues right now with Reddit as well as our strong affiliates. I think we need to get creative with some of this. I am not sure, I wish I could give more opinions, but that is it. 

I mean, I guess should we be surprised? Ottawa was playing awesome, I thought we would at least get a couple. I am not overly surprised, but I wanted to win more, I always want to win more. 

We know now that it was too much. Calgary has a great team, it was always going to be a close serious, at least I thought. 

Honestly, I am happy to go to any team that decides to choose me. I am happy to go and even sit on the bench for a while. I will earn my minutes just like I did for Ottawa. I will prove that I am worth it, I promise you that. I know Calgary has pretty much mentioned that I basically was not on their shortlist for goalie with Wahl and the GM recreate as a shortlist. I cannot blame him. A goalie is a position where you want the best and nothing less. So, I am not really opposed to going to someone that puts me third on the list. We will see what happens, we will see who wants to pick me. 

Same things, different day. Keep building, keep getting better. 

43 minutes ago, Poptart said:

Competition is great, I love competition. If I was not competing with @BladeMaiden, it would not be as fun. I'd be lying if I did not check where she was in TPE every update. I definitely did. I always want to be the best at the position, but not to anyone's detriment. It was honestly just because I like to be the best. I was never going to catch her, I knew she was always going to be higher, but I always strive to be better. 

I think we have some great avenues right now with Reddit as well as our strong affiliates. I think we need to get creative with some of this. I am not sure, I wish I could give more opinions, but that is it. 

I mean, I guess should we be surprised? Ottawa was playing awesome, I thought we would at least get a couple. I am not overly surprised, but I wanted to win more, I always want to win more. 

We know now that it was too much. Calgary has a great team, it was always going to be a close serious, at least I thought. 

Honestly, I am happy to go to any team that decides to choose me. I am happy to go and even sit on the bench for a while. I will earn my minutes just like I did for Ottawa. I will prove that I am worth it, I promise you that. I know Calgary has pretty much mentioned that I basically was not on their shortlist for goalie with Wahl and the GM recreate as a shortlist. I cannot blame him. A goalie is a position where you want the best and nothing less. So, I am not really opposed to going to someone that puts me third on the list. We will see what happens, we will see who wants to pick me. 

Same things, different day. Keep building, keep getting better. 

I did the same, it’s always an honour competing with you ;)

1) The league is very friendly and I have had a lot of help and that what makes it so great!

2) No, everything seems fine right now. If I see any problems I will reach out to staff members.

3) To be completely honest I did not read it yet. You mentioned it so I am going to look into it.

4) Making great line mates and getting chemistry. Also trying to help the team getting to the cup and winning the trophy.

5) Halifax (Not biased at all ;))

6b) I feel like management is very friendly and is willing to build a great core here in Halifax. I am very happy to play here and meet new guys.

19 hours ago, JG10 said:

1. meh not really I plan on being a role player anyways

2. HFboards maybe?

Love the honesty on #1. Also I think HFBoards has been tested but I don't think they let people advertise their own website on there. @Beaviss?

10 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Love the honesty on #1. Also I think HFBoards has been tested but I don't think they let people advertise their own website on there. @Beaviss?

You can but they want 10 arms and legs for each ad

15 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Do we have those?

Im going to reach out and ask for a quote for a one week ad campaign getting members from there would blow our numbers through the roof 

1. How do you like the site so far?

I've enjoyed my time here thus far. I'm still finding my bearings, so my activity level isn't really that high, but it's well-designed and the community is friendly.

It seems like "no" is probably a bad answer. Half of recruiting is retention, and people might leave if they don't feel like they can figure out what's going on, so it might make sense to have a checklist of weekly TPE opportunities in the New Members Guide, just so that they can follow a procedure rather than having to figure things out for themselves, at least for the first few weeks.

Yeah. Saskatoon was the better team, I think, but I think that things fell their way in games 3 and 4, which was never a given.

So obviously they didn't, but I definitely thought that it was a possibility. Calgary is a really explosive team, and it's hard to ever rule them out.

No team in particular - honestly, it would be very surprising to be drafted into the VHL at this point, and any draft position would be great.

I'm hoping to reach 150 TPE by the end of the season - that's not necessarily the highest goal, but I'm off to a bad start, so that would be a good accomplishment for me.

I'll just feed off these newbies

Nope, the only thing I'd think of are facebook ads

No because I didn't show up

Clearly not

Davos

Get points, tpe, girls, and win

I am always happy about competition.

I think there is not much awareness for sim leagues so maybe some sort of promotional youtube channel.

Nope and don't @ me

Riga won but I could have seen it go both ways.

Not really no all teams are great maybe there are some slight tendencies but that is it

Not really, they have a long and bumpy road before they will be on my level.

Be creative and try to find a new way each season replacing the old ones that don't work anymore, think out of the box and don't just use reddit but also some other forums.

Yes, disappointed too since I was on the losing side...

We'll see.

No personal preference, can't even name them properly.

Improve and keep on with the development, we'll see whether in VHLM or in VHL.

Always up for a fight for spots.

i think it is good rn so no.

no.

well they lost so no.

I just want to get selected to a team i can eventually help.

obviously improve and get to the magical 200 TPE mark.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:48 AM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. Pffffff no

2. Not sure, but more youtube stuff

3. I'm surprised it was a sweep but I knew they'd win

4. Yeet

5. Welp I'm already going to Davos so

6.Be a 1st liner and score a shit ton of points

1. It's always interesting to see how different sites do things, and as someone who updates on other sites I've been jealous of your update system for a while now.

2. I don't know about recruiting, per se, but perhaps having someone do shout outs and tags when people have particularly big games might help with retention a little bit. As a new player I don't have the history with the site to know who anyone is, so without commentary it makes it tough to feel too connected to the game threads as a newbie.

Not really. I think things broke nicely for Saskatoon. I think seeing their toughest competition go out early was a wake up call and nobody wants to end up on the wrong end of a Cinderella story. 

A bit late to answering this one, but let me put it this way: there's usually a reason you were ever behind in the first place. Call me a pessimist, but it's true.

It's a bit early to say, I think. I just want to play somewhere that really cares about player development. You can't always win, but you can always keep your head up so long as you're working hard and improving.

At this point I'm still concentrating on the basics like improving my skating and overall fitness. I'm a lanky guy and the coaches rightly got on me for not staying low enough when I'm tired.

On 12/13/2018 at 10:48 AM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. i am not scared as they have a long way to go to be able to get to my level, that being said so do I in comparison to the leagues best.

2. have they tried recruiting on twitch streams of NHL ea sports games? how about the actual team related forums?

3. not really, ottawa traded a bunch of pieces away during the season so they could compete later on down the road.

4. i dont like their chances, especially with such a hole they've climbed into.

5. ive already been selected by the titans so im pretty stoked to be going to their pro squad now.

6. just to compete and have a bit of an impact. i want to make sure Pepper is not left out to dry every game

Not worried at all. Carles has an edge on them by coming into the VHLM early and he's going to take advantage of that

Not any tbh, I'd just introduce some kind of mentoring system for the new guys

A bit yeah, I expected to win but not this easily. Thought Dahlberg would make things a bit difficult, but he got outperfomed.

The finals are over and they didn't have what it took. It was kinda obvious and it was a little bit of a surprise to have the Wranglers there in the finals, but we all knew Riga was the superior team.

No, I just want to be in a winning position. I understand that I might not be right away but that is my ultimate goal.

Dominate and make a case for the #1 pick of the S65 draft, not just because of TPE but because of numbers too. Can't wait to get the season started.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:48 AM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. Nope, this is my last press conference for the VHLM and I’m on my way  to this to big leagues. It’ll be a while before I hope to see new faces. 

2. Not really, no.

3. Nope! Go Wild!

4. Finals be over, sir. 

5. I’ll be called up to the Reign sometime this offseason.

6. Point per game would be nice.

1. The best-of-3 finals of the Sponsor's Shield Tournament will see the VIKING and True North Gear brands face each. Who do you think takes the first ever Cup home?

2. Are you satisfied with your position in the draft(s) that happened earlier this week?

3. Who do you think are the frontrunners for the VHLM Founder's Cup this season?

4. Do you like the atmosphere in your new VHLM team's locker room?

5. What have you been focusing on during your most recent training sessions?

6. Fun question for new members, horrible question for veterans: Are you superstitious? Do you have a pre-game routine?

Edited by McWolf
MASSTAG OVER