S85 - Fantasy Zone - Week 1

youloser1337

Happy Roman Reigns GIF by WWE

Yeehaw! It's a new season of Fantasy Zone! Time for people to get upset too. This season I'm rolling out a new format to go along with the new cap of 4 TPE. For this week only I have added a section where you can give feedback. Any feedback is good feedback. I highly encourage you fill it out, but it isn't required.

Payout:

4 TPE

Questions:

7 Game Guesses

3 Questions

How it works:

This season all of the leagues are merged into one. No more per league payout. Each section gives 2 TPE (2+2=4 quick math). Guessing the games will have 7 games. To get 1 TPE you need to get 4/7 (>50% correct) and to get 2 TPE you need to get all 7 correct. In the question section, you need to get 2/3(>50%) correct to get 1 TPE. To get 2 TPE you need to get 3/3 correct.

**I will try to make sure there will be no type in responses for questions to make it fair**

This is going to make it tougher. I apologize for the change, but I wanted to reflect the new TPE changes to make it easier for me.

As always, Form closes on FRIDAY - At 6PM EST or whenever sims start on that Friday, whichever comes first.

Let's get started with Week 1:

RESPONSES

Good luck :)