VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1) The finals are on, Vegas vs Halifax. Who's your pick and why?

Vegas.  If I didn't pick Vegas, I'd probably get hit for tampering charges.  Why are you asking us these questions?  Don't you know what happened to Pete Rose??

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL?

In the draft I hope to go to a VHL team.  The VHLM is just a means to the end.  Sure I may start my season down there, but I won't be lasting long down in the minors.

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity?

My favourite past time is spelling things correctly.  Like there is a 'u' in favourite, and a hyphen in off-season.  But I also do enjoy myself a mean BBQ.

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up?

Nothing.  Its like you expect us to be happy in a lesser league.  VHL is where I want to be.

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see?

Have you seen our GM?  We have to remind him that we are, as Scotty says, "Givin' her all we got, Captain".  He's just sitting up in his press box thinking he knows what it's like to be a player.  I have a mantra for you...."Those that can't play, manage"

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun?

A BBQ.  A fantasy WWE camp. A roast of @Jubo07, yup the last one is a must!

Edited by Anthony Matthews

26 minutes ago, Anthony Matthews said:

"Those that can't play, manage"

Triggered. To the 4th line you go.

1) The finals are on, Vegas vs Halifax. Who's your pick and why? Halifax in 7, Love a good comeback story!

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL? No specific team, I would just be happy to play somewhere and do my part on a roster.

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity? His favorite postseason activity is Traveling. Seeing as much of the world as he can.

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up? The competition between Halifax and Vegas has been fierce, I would only hope to have something similar if I move up.

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see? There's definitely more to be seen, Teagan had some struggles but is going to come out of his shell and shock the world.

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun? Maybe some type of "Skills Competition" if there were a way to do that.

On 2/11/2019 at 6:59 PM, Sonnet said:

Answer these 6 questions in order to be eligible for 2 capped TPE.

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL?

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity?

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up?

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see?

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun?

1. Halifax not by choice but because Vegas is way too cocky

2. Either Calgary, Helsinki, Davos or Moscow

3. Training to get ready for the season

4. I can't really see much I would miss tbh

5. I can say it was all left on the ice for sure

6. Maybe like live streams of the draft similar to some other leagues

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @Chase Holt @Camel @WeaponX @Inf1d3l @Koen Senft @HOCKEYBEAST9000 @JacksonMcCarter @MexicanCow123 @NicoSavage77 @SgtLongbutt15

1) Even though Vegas has a 3-1 lead I predicted Vegas in 6 before the series started

2) I was drafted to the Americans and am excited to be part of a future dynasty in New York!

3) I like golf but my teams are always winning so I don't get much golfing time.

4) I like winning a lot and dominating the competition, and my teams (Wild and Aces) over the past two years both won cups. That may not be the case in New York for next season or the season after, but I hope I can hit 45 points or 50 in my rookie year in the VHL.

5) In the regular season, my guy picked it up as the season went on, but in the playoffs he has been garbage. To be fair, no one on the Aces has really lit up the scoreboard.

6) I think what they should do is a march madness type tournament. Basically have teams of five guys and a goalie. These teams can be a collection of any players, but one has to be a VHLM player and the other has to be a VHL rookie. Get as many group of guys playing and do the biggest bracket you can do, and go single elimination or best 2 out of 3. Everyone could get involved, and since the rules are in place that you need two guys with less TPE, the commissioners and GMs of the community can meet with younger players that are new to the site.

1. Halifax should have won is all I can say.

2. I am looking forward to stepping into a young, improving lineup and having a big impact on the team.

3. Madden likes to watch the super bowl with his German friends.

4. How each roster is always full, closer to how real hockey is and also the sense that you are playing to get to the next level.

5. Madden is a good boy off the ice.

6. VHLM All-Star game.

I'm a little late for this question, but I'll still answer the why. Vegas was balanced front and back. We were a solid team balanced between forwards who were capable of scoring, a defense that stopped an exceptional amount of chances, and goaltending that was coming up big when it was needed. When playing against a balanced team like that who minimize your chances to win, it's frustrating and difficult. At the end of the day, I think Halifax was a really strong team but they just couldn't topple the Aces

Undrafted, but I'd like to go to just about anyone! I think it would be extra cool to go to maybe the expansion team? But really any team that wants me, I'll gladly play for them and love it there. Every VHL club looks great and I can't wait to join the league!

When I'm not playing hockey I'm on the bowling lanes. I usually join an offseason league and use that to keep up on my skills and have fun on the side while waiting for hockey to roll around again!

The team, for sure. The Aces have been insanely cool to me, and not only the players, but the front office have been really fun to be around and really supportive of me and of us as a team. I'll be part of Vegas history forever and that's so cool!

I just had the best season of my life as a player, I was killing it out there on the ice and the playoffs I gave everything to help us win in the biggest way I could. Not to say my skill can't go any higher in prep for the VHL, but I'm on the up and up from here forward

I always love reading some extra news and articles. Predictions, rankings, player profiles, podcasts, maybe some more VSN supported stuff? The offseason is already fun but some extra little league sponsored content would be fun to see!

1. I just joined this league a little under an hour ago, so I'll answer this and any other questions to the best of my ability. So far, this league seems like it could be a lot of fun. I've gotten (very!) quick replies to what I've posted so far and am looking forward to building a great player. I know very little about how it all works but lots of people here seem to have gotten very into it so I hope I may as well. 

2. Earning TPE is not incredibly clear at first--I know a few things about it (which is partly why I'm here in this thread) but had no idea what to do for a little while after I created my player. What I would suggest is a direct link in the VHL Portal or, even better, at the top of the page, containing comprehensive information on and direct links to areas of this site which can be used to earn TPE. Maybe it's just because I'm new but it was highly confusing to me.

3.I did read the newsletter, and it was very helpful to me, as I found the information that I needed about earning TPE and learned a few other things about the league as well.

4. I would love to be drafted and become a member of any one of the league's teams. Hopefully I can work my way up to the VHL in my first season, but if not then patience is key.

5. I don't know much about the teams in the league at the moment, but looking at the recent post by Riga's GM, I can tell that team is managed thoroughly (plus Zemgus Girgensons is from Latvia so I'm kind of biased). 

6c. I hope to be a consistent, active member of the league. As of right now, I am a defenseman with mostly default qualities, so I have the ability to use my TPE wisely to be able to fit into any role a manager wants for me. 

Vegas because they won already.

Looking forward to contract negotiations, free agency, more trades and movement. All that.

Beer pong.

Halifax, my team.

Moose is a madman on the ice, but is very calm and collected off the ice. He has a great locker-room presence.

Beach day.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @Chase Holt @Camel @WeaponX @Inf1d3l @Koen Senft @HOCKEYBEAST9000 @JacksonMcCarter @MexicanCow123 @NicoSavage77 @SgtLongbutt15

1) I'm a little late on this but initially had Vegas in 5. They've been a dominant team all season and were the favourites for the cup.

2) At the moment i'm coming into the VHLM draft, hopefully i'll go in the first round. if not i feel i have a good chance of being a high second rounder. As for team i don't really have a preference. Maybe Ottawa because i signed as a free agent with them for the playoffs.

3) Going home to Russia to spend time with family and friends. As well as being able to work out at the gym his father used to go to.

4) I'm not moving up so I dont really have an answer for this. I do enjoy the atmosphere in the minors though, everyone is pretty relaxed here.

5) Being a rookie and signing late into the season i feel there's more i could do next season. I'd like to think that he gave it his all but i did'nt quite see the results i wanted. Gonna keep growing and push hard for next season.

6) The World Cup and juniors is a pretty fun thing to be involved in, i'm not quite sure what other events could really be held to be honest.

1) The finals are on, Vegas vs Halifax. Who's your pick and why? vegas, because of the goalie

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL? i don't know since i have not check up the pro team yet, but anywhere as long as im signed with enouhg money to buy expenrience pack (the +10 one)

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity? eating fish scale of course!

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up? the friend i made

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see? there still surprise for the Hockey Player of the Rising Sun :)

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun? The expansion will make it interesting !

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

1) I think this a fun idea that has some promise. I think it's a lot of information to take all at once. Would like more freedom to customize TPE from beginning but understand why there isn't

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

2) I think the forum could be a little smoother. Sometimes I get lost navigating trying to grab all the TPE I can

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

3) Was very helpful but I think that the guide to TPE should be a separate topic and linked into the newcomer forum

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

4) My aim is to create a stable character, really get immersed in to the RP of it all. I'd like to be in the award hunt come the end of the season.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

5) I think it'll be a toss up but I'd have to say whatever team I get drafted to has a good shot at winning.

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

6) A player who is committed to the team and values team victory over personal goals

On 2/12/2019 at 12:59 AM, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

1- Well... I'd like to say Hali but I already know we didn't. Well fought tho.

2- I have no preference, I'm ready to give everything to the team that drafts me. I'm hyped as hell.

3- Being in melted water. Swimming, snorkelling, diving, surfing... all that kind of stuff.

4- My teammates. They have been there for every question I had during this season, even if they were stupid ones. I'm going to miss being in the same team with them.

5- Fish gave everything. From barely knowing how to skate to being one of the best defensemen in the league. I'm proud of him.

6- Maybe something like a classic legends game, with players from the old times. It would help newbies like me to know them.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

1) I wanted Halifax to win because I was on their team. But they lost. 

2) The VHLM draft just happened and the team I most wanted to play for, Halifax, drafted me. It's a great opportunity and I'm happy to be in the locker room. 

3) Rhye Tyr always loved playing the guitar at his home in Yarmouth, NS. I can't imagine you'd see him doing anything else besides that. 

4) Nothing because I'll still be in the VHLM. 

5) Rhye Tyr can only keep getting better from here. He started as a late bloomer in S64 and made his way to the VHLM finals. I can't expect him to do anything less in the future. 

6) You could move the world juniors to the offseason instead of having it in the middle. Might be an odd suggestion, but that way people can get more involved and the playoffs are already out of the way. 

1) Everyone here has been nothing but amazing. Easy to talk to, and high willingness to help.

2) The base seems amazing, and as of now, I can't think of many improvements that wouldn't cost a lot (Like interface upgrades)

3) Yes! It was one of the first things I checked out.

4) I want to win the battle for starting goalie on my team, Las Vegas and help lead them to a second straight Founders Cup.

5) I believe Las Vegas is a strong team. If I put in my work in the goaltending end, then we can win again. Houston looks good as well.

6b) My GM seems really friendly and has the desire to win. It motivates me even more to want to be the best goalie I can be.

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

I was skeptical at first, but I am really enjoying it so far! Seems like a great community and it feels awesome to be drafted by the Saskatoon Wild.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

It might be my inexperience, but the site is pretty tough to navigate at first. Once I figured out where everything was I was fine, but the forum's UI was intimidating.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

I love the newsletter! Sonnet's updates were a huge help, the tips from the more experienced players in the league are showing me how to be a great player.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

While I'm working on my own ratings, I also intend to be a team player. Saskatoon got a lot of depth during this offseason so it's really exciting to be on this team.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

I've been hyping up the expansion teams, but everyone has a fair shot with how this offseason has been going.

6) What do you think of your current VHLM team?

The Wild seem like a great group of players, we're all in high spirits and we're an eager team that's ready to win.1289016626_VHLBANNER.thumb.jpg.7f73ce70345bed652872400e303cb8e1.jpg

1) very happy to be joining the Alaska Rush & look forward to hitting the ice!

2) I’m happy & hope to get a decent amount of starts in the upcoming season.

3) Beer & Netflix ?

4) get ready to party!!!

5) To work on making myself a better goalie & a better asset to my team!

6) Shout out to my GM Josh (Rush GM), he has been super helpful throughout the process!

Edited by leafssteen

1) The VHLM draft is over! Are you happy with where you ended up? If you're graduating from the VHLM this season, how do you think your previous team did?

Didn't get drafted but was signed shortly after. I'm very happy as I think being on an expansion team gives me a real shot to get lots of playing time. I'll be re entered into the draft after this season so I think this will be a good chance to show what I can do and gain some experience.

2) If you were VHLM drafted or signed, are you happy with where you ended up? If you're going to be VHL drafted, where do you hope to end up?

Looking forward to getting started and playing some hockey!

3) Now that we're done playing hockey for a little while, what is your player going to do to enjoy the offseason?

Going to take a trip to beautiful Cuba and then come back and hit the gym and get into top shape!

4) The Las Vegas Aces took the Founder's Cup this year, is there any message you'd like to pass along to the team (or your teammates, if you won)?

Congrats but the Founder's Cup is coming to Philly this season!

5) What's your #1 goal to hit this offseason, before heading into your next one?

Just build up TPE and prepare for a great rookie season

6) What, or who, has been the most helpful resource in getting you familiar with the site/the league in general?

My teammates in Philly and good friend Leafssteen

1) The VHLM draft is over! Are you happy with where you ended up? If you're graduating from the VHLM this season, how do you think your previous team did?

-> I'm very happy with where I went. I would have loved to stay an Ace my whole VHLM career but it just wasn't the most viable option for me. Minnesota is a newly branded team and I am excited to become one of the faces of this remastered franchise, it looks like we did really good in the draft so we should be fairly steady. 

2) If you were VHLM drafted or signed, are you happy with where you ended up? If you're going to be VHL drafted, where do you hope to end up?

-> As mentioned above before, I was drafted VHLM, but I will also be drafted to the VHL come this Friday. That being said, I am very nervous for the opportunity, very nervous for the outcome and I have no idea where I am going to go. I have spoken to some GM's who have shown interest but there is a big difference between going 2nd overall in the minors versus 2nd overall in the majors, so I doubt I see that translation. 

3) Now that we're done playing hockey for a little while, what is your player going to do to enjoy the offseason?

-> I think just get back home, enjoy the time off but continue my training. I didn't get here by slacking off, I didn't get here by being lazy, so the level of intensity will continue right until the next season. 

4) The Las Vegas Aces took the Founder's Cup this year, is there any message you'd like to pass along to the team (or your teammates, if you won)?

-> I was happily apart of the winning team and it was an unreal experience. Jubo was an excellent GM and the team was just super active and supportive of one another. I am really going to miss that team but I will never forget the good times we had, blessings to Jubo and good luck to the Aces this season. 

5) What's your #1 goal to hit this offseason, before heading into your next one?

-> Just maximizing my training in order to be the best me I can be. I am going to put forth all the effort I need in order to be great and I hope everyone watching me takes notice, this is a big year for me. 

6) What, or who, has been the most helpful resource in getting you familiar with the site/the league in general?

-> I'd say there has been a lot of people that have paved the way for my success on this site and the league however I do give Jubo all the credit he deserves in steering me in the direction not only I wanted to go, but how I needed to go as well. 

Umm, when asked if I wanted Saskatoon or Yukon to make it, I choose Saskatoon because I didn't want to travel to the Yukon.  I think I'll try to just playing the away games.  It's cold up there, like I think we play in an outdoor rink year round.  The climate is night and day compared to Vegas.  Hopefully the season is the same as in Vegas.  As in terms of graduating, this will be my last year.  I do hope that things work out well for me this coming VHL draft.

Why are you asking the same question?  Did you actually get paid for this? Next question.

Stuff, train, get ready to be drafted to the VHL. Come up with more ways to bug my GM.

Drink it in, maaaaaaaaaan! (as I show them the ring).  Then as they don't get the reference, I tell them that 'You know what happens when you don't understand, you just made The List!'

Get drafted into the VHL.

I think the league chat on discord is a great resource as well as the work everyone in the league offices do to promote awareness of things around the league through the msg board and it is quite handy to be tagged in everything that pertains to me - I am very appreciative of that.

1 hour ago, Sonnet said:

Answer these questions to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @Chase Holt @Camel @WeaponX @Inf1d3l @Koen Senft @HOCKEYBEAST9000 @JacksonMcCarter @MexicanCow123 @NicoSavage77 @Sadler @Sunburst @Claire @sean39 @Joe Gagnier @Nacci25 @DMaximus @mxld17 @johnnyhockey42 @leafssteen @Cam @Tygrzz @Corn @Muzishn @TheFlash @Radcow @Shigs @SelkeSmooth @Shane Foldhazi @rjfryman @cschroe @PapaGage @efiug @Oost  @SgtLongbutt15

1) I’m quite pleased with where I ended up. We have a solid roster and I’m a local of Halifax so it’s great to be a part of my hometown team.

2) Still pumped to be on the 21st

3) Go back to Russia and spend time with family and friends. Definitely go to where his father trained and work hard. Going to improve my game all around and do my best to improve as much as I can.

4) Congrats, it was expected they were going to win but I was kinda hoping for an upset honestly.

5) trying to get more stats to 70

6) id hate to give credit to just one person as quite a few people have helped me. Most recently I’d have to give credit to @Thranduil and @McWolf. Thanks guys, you’ve been super helpful

1 hour ago, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @Chase Holt @Camel @WeaponX @Inf1d3l @Koen Senft @HOCKEYBEAST9000 @JacksonMcCarter @MexicanCow123 @NicoSavage77 @Sadler @Sunburst @Claire @sean39 @Joe Gagnier @Nacci25 @DMaximus @mxld17 @johnnyhockey42 @leafssteen @Cam @Tygrzz @Corn @Muzishn @TheFlash @Radcow @Shigs @SelkeSmooth @Shane Foldhazi @rjfryman @cschroe @PapaGage @efiug @Oost  @SgtLongbutt15

1) Halifax was the dream team to get drafted by. I'm excited to get them their first cup! 

2) The answer is the same as the first. I love Halifax, it's where I'm from and I couldn't think of a better place to play for my player!

3) He's gonna spend his time playing the guitar and spend any free time with family :D!

4) You guys played a killer season. It was close near the end but you were the better team. Congrats to your win!

5) Get the captaincy for Halifax. 

6) Thranduil bar none. Not even close. Get him a team, please. He needs it!!

I am absolutely happy with where I ended up!  It's great to b a part of the Saskatoon Wild, we're a team that has major potential to become a prevalent contender for the Founder's Cup.

The Wild seems like a great fit for me.  It's a bit far from home, but I am used to the cold weather!  Looking forward to getting to know the team.

Johnny will be working hard on catching up with his TPE as he is trying to earn a starting position on the Wild roster for S65.  When he isn't training, he'll be building up morale with his team.

Congrats, Aces! Don't get too comfortable though, we're coming for ya. With your goaltending situation up in the air, I wish you guys luck...

I'm hoping to learn all I possibly can as a fresh player in the VHLM organization.

Hmm, toss up between @BladeMaiden and @Sonnet.  Blade messaged right as I joined and linked me tutorials and told me everything I needed to know prior to the draft last night, and Sonnet's stream of the draft was also fun to watch and it helped me grasp the game much better.

- Johnny P1265542214_VHLBANNER.thumb.jpg.8bbde462e106b1c509a715ae8bb7678c.jpg

7 hours ago, Sonnet said:

1. Kinda underwhelming, I think we should have went to the Finals

2. One of a few teams, Davos, Calgary, Moscow or Helsinki

3. Visit my family before being drafted

4. FxxK Vegas

5. To just take the time to relax

6. @STZ