Super Fantasy Zone - Week 3 - Season 83

On 5/4/2022 at 12:54 PM, Garsh said:

some of you all think there are going to be a lot of hat tricks in the E this sim.  

I found this question also misleading as I took it as during the sim and not maybe how everyone else took the question meaning the whole time since the start of the season so Zero & Four should be right if no hattricks happen during this weeks sims; Right?

1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

I found this question also misleading as I took it as during the sim and not maybe how everyone else took the question meaning the whole time since the start of the season so Zero & Four should be right if no hattricks happen during this weeks sims; Right?

Well when I filled it out there were only 3 hat tricks, so 1 must have happened already during the sims. 

Yeah the way the question was phrased it should be the total number of hat-tricks all season leading up to the game in question. But based on what's currently in the spreadsheet @youloser1337meant in this sim, as the number in the correct answer part of the sheet is 2, not 5 (It was at 3 hat-tricks when the questions went up). Which makes my answer (among others) wrong even though based on the phrasing of the question it was correct.

Edit: I think for questions like this going back to doing it like in S81 where a game range was given would help a lot. So like "In games x to y how many hat-tricks will be scored?" since clearly we both had people who didn't know when the start game was, or that there even was a start game for the question.

Edited by Shindigs
Actually being more constructive in the feeback.