VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

I'm new to the league but I'm looking forward to a good match and getting to know the teams in the mix.

2. What is one trade you'd like your trade to do at this moment?

I'm still a free agent but I always like to see teams make big moves so teams should always try to trade for me ;)

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

I'm not sure, I have a ways to go and figure out my identity at the top level.

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

Hunter Helmsley is doing work as a scorer

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?
One step closer - Linkin Park

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

Can't do it yet but my dream GM likes long walks on the beach and constant positive reinforcement

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

The Houston Bulls and Ottawa Lynx 

I am a rookie, so I don't really know what exactly. But a goaltender would be good this year.

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

I have been playing really well, but just not yet. My time will come once It comes 

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

MVP Jack Lynx from OTT and the rest my own teammates 

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?
 Money and the Power 

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

They are amazing 

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

It’s pretty fun. It’s nice to see a change of pace from Minecraft competitive hockey1 

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

Not really. It’s really good as it is.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

Yeah. I always read the VHLM Newsletter. It has some nice info. 

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

Reach 30 points and +/- of 2

5) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

Not really. It’s really sound as is.

6) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

Yeah. I always read the VHLM Newsletter. It has some nice info. 

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

Well obviously I'm gonna say the Storm will be one.  I'll go for the safe bet and say we'll be up against Halifax.  Not only are they in first place, but they're only going to get better as more of the S66 prospects that they have reach 200 TPE.

I like our team as it is.  If I had to, I guess I'd like them to make a trade for a top-level goalie as that seems to be our weak spot at the moment.

I think so!  I'm fairly confident I'm one of the top defensemen in this draft class so I suspect I'll be good enough to make team Europe.

HHH for MVP fairly comfortably because of those stats.  Dimitri Volosenkov for best two-way forward - he's got the best combination of hits and points.  Denver Wolfe for top defenseman; his defensive stats aren't outstanding but they're good enough and that point total is crazy (almost puts him in contention for MVP).  Top goalie is Chase, absolutely no competition considering how far ahead he is statistically.

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?

I listen to a wide variety of music so it's hard to pick one song.  But I'd say a good pump-up song I've been listening to recently is Big For Your Boots by Stormzy.

They're pretty cool

I am still sure that we (Minnesota Storm) will get up to speed and live up to the team on paper, when it comes to actuall performance. So Storm vs Vegas. 

2. What is one trade you'd like your team to do at this moment?

We need to get better on the dot, that is for sure. We got good players but lack the dominance in the middle. So any help there would be nice.

Good question, but I rather focus on on the league right now. If I get the call I would be happy to take it and to live out that dream, but I won't dwell on it before it happens.

MVP should be our very own Wolfe, that is for sure. Without him we wouldn't be close to where we are. If he doesn't also wins the best D I will eat my skates. 
Slade is a bit overlooked but should get the two-way award. 
Goalies isn't even close. Chase is dominating in the net. 

"Baby got back", while peaking at El Chico in the shower. That is one inspirational butt!

Gone but there. 

I feel that we have a sneaky good squad in Yukon and come playoffs we will surprise teams on our way to dismantling Halifax in the finals.

I think we have a few trades in the works as we speak, bringing in some scoring and leadership that will be valuable in the playoffs.

I am the best player from Russia so I had better be there. We will win if the coach takes Valeri Morozov on his team.

Denver Wolfe is running roughshod all over the defensive scoring and is tied for 2nd in rookie scoring and is easily the best defender. Best goalie has to be Chase who is dominating the leaderboards.

So hard to choose just one song but I listen to anything by Volbeat to get the blood pumping. Love to rage to some heavier riffs.

Laid-back, fun, pinecone

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

I will go with Halifax and Minnesota for the finals.

2. What is one trade you'd like your trade to do at this moment?

I would like to get one more high talented Defender at our Team in Minnesota.

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

I hope so, it will be important to be in good shape to play and win a bit with and for Germany.

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

For me Hunter Hearst Helmsley should win the MVP, Viktor Kozlov should win Two way forward, Denver Wolfe the Defender and Chase the Goalie Award.

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?

I hear always DEADBODIES EVERYWHERE before I rush on the ice.

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

Respectful, helpful and understandable

23 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97 @TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme @Jaime Gagne @christian @buffaslug @Rock3tSquid @JM12 @Matmenzinger @leffeGWpersson @Frank Hawk @StaticShocked @HockeyHomer @Axxeli @Parks123 @hockey12345263452 @Puffalump @Abaddon @Wolverine 2005 @Glacier

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

1. Vegas and Halifax most likely but Minnesota and Houston could sneak in

2.  Sell the entire team basically so they are set up for next season 

3. Yea I hope to represent team Canada and win gold

4. For MVP it’s a three race right now between Triple H Wolfe And Lynch best dman is definitely Wolfe and best two forward I would not know could be anyone

5. Country roads by John Denver 

6 helpful wonderful Laidback 

I think the teams who are most likely going to face off in the final is the Las Vegas Aces and Halifax 

I think we should trade for a foward to generate offense

Yes i do beleive as an upcoming player and with my devolpment rate id be more than ready enough to represent my nation

I havent been paying attentio  to many other teams but mine and everyone on my team is more than capable for these awards

I listen to any song that has a solid meaning behind it or anything that helps me remember why im playing the game, its because i love it

Amazing Welcoming Effecient

On 3/15/2019 at 1:39 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97 @TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme @Jaime Gagne @christian @buffaslug @Rock3tSquid @JM12 @Matmenzinger @leffeGWpersson @Frank Hawk @StaticShocked @HockeyHomer @Axxeli @Parks123 @hockey12345263452 @Puffalump @Abaddon @Wolverine 2005 @Glacier

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Houston against Halifax. Houston drafted a strong team and Halifax is yet again another great contender. 

2. I think Halifax did well with their earlier trade, picking up some prospects. I think after this season Halifax will be really bad but who knows. 

3. I know for sure that I'm going to be on the team and I'm super excited to represent my country with some high-level games. 

4. I think that Dimitri Volosenkov is going to win the best two way forward, quote me on it. 

5.  I listen to mostly anything and everything. I like being calm and cool before a game so I'll listen to Boy Pablo. 

6. " Incompetent, incompetent, incompetent" - @SirRupertBarnes. In all seriousness, The. Best. Ever. 

@Thranduil @McWolf

Edited by Plate

Minnesota and Halifax.

Players we wanted are already gone. Any help is going to be good.

I have no doubt that I'll represent my nation. Experience and talent, easy pick.

MVP: HHH, 2-way: I don't know man. , D-man: Denver Wolfe, Goalie: Chase
Outside of the 2-way, they're pretty much all locks imo.

Anything K-Pop, baby, I have a playlist of 150+ songs.

We are absent.

I’d say Halifax and Minnesota. They’re both playing really well.

Just trade any inactive for someone with more TPE.

Yes. My player is a top ten earner in his class, so he’s more than ready to play in the WJC.

MVP: has to be HHH. Goalie: maybe Chase. Denver Wolfe for best defenseman, and two way could be me but I don’t see it.

Either Zombie Nation or Get Hyper.

discord is inactive

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words

1 Minnesota vs Halifax 

2 We give them draft picks and we will get a dman 

3 Not right now but soon I will

4 Actually, it's me I am top 10 in points and I think I can win two way forward for goalie Chase and for defenseman Denver Wolfe

5 Centuries or something pop

6 Awesome Kind Welcoming 

I think it will be Minnesota vs Las Vegas. Both teams have the experience and are just starting to get in their groove for the playoffs. I could definitely see this going 7 games with Minnesota ultimately winning. They are just too strong on paper, having the most TPE by far. Ottawa could surprise though, they are weaker TPE wise, but are putting together a very surprising season so far.

GM? Umm I think our team is perfect, but maybe trade McZ for a better 3rd line C. He's my center right now but he sucks tbh. Get me a strong 3rd line C with over 100 TPE to play with so I can finally put up some points for once.

Well as I'm typing this I just got the notification that I got selected for team Asia! So yes, I think I have what it takes :P :P:P. Not much else to say here. 

Best defenseman should go to Podrick Cast. @Kylrad He's having an unbelievable season with shit TPE. I'm jealous of his 30 minutes per game, but nonetheless he's having a great season as a rookie in the VHLM. I'd give it to him no doubt

Anything by the Beach Boys. Kokomo to be exact. This song just hypes me up so much and gets me ready.

Trustworthy and sincere.

He has been true to his words since I signed.

Minnesota against Halifax seems most likely, but I'm not ruling out the Aces.

Could we get a defense at any point, please?

Yeah, why not.

You can look past Saskatoon, that's for sure.

I stopped listening to music after countless losses.

Drink the kool-aid.

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

I believe it will be Halifax and Las Vegas. This is one because Halifax is godly right now and can’t be stop and also they have really good depth. I believe Las Vegas will make it because they have done it and they have the experience to make it through to the top.

Um I don’t really know because I just got traded but maybe a better goalie. I know we have a pretty decent goalie but Candee Cain from Philadelphia has been unstoppable recently but doesn’t have the goal scoring around her to win.

Well I’m already selected to team Asia and hopefully with our team we can make a run for the gold but once more players come out of North Korea we will be a force to be reckon with.

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

Well Candee Cain as I said before is having a remarkable season and should be a top contender for Goalie of the Year. I believe she is second is save percentage and is pretty high in goals against so yeah there you go.

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?

Eye of the Tiger, what else. This song is a classic because even Rocky got hyped to it. The beginning is just something that gets your head ready for the long and grueling game ahead.

@Peace - Stupid Chrome User

1)  We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

Sask and Philly! The two bottom teams rising up!

none! I’m sick of being traded! Once is enough lol!

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

i hope so. Lots of talent, and the Europe group is a deep one. I’d settle for a role on the 4th line as a first year VHLMer

MVP is probably HHH. Dude is gonna score 160npoints lol.

im the best two way obvs.

best goalie is @leafssteen

Aqua- Barbie Girl

Just. Met. Them! Lol!

literally got traded to Sask two days ago.

On 3/15/2019 at 11:39 AM, McWolf said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think it will be Halifax and Minnesota

None I think Halifax did well in last trade and we dont need much more.

I think I might have a shot but USA is deep. So I might make world.

For MVP I think it will be Jack Lynch. Two-Way should be HHH. Best Defensemen Denver Wolfe. Goalie I want to say Chase. 

Worth Dying For - Rise Against

Super Great Dude.

On 3/15/2019 at 9:39 AM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. Probably Halifax and Saskatoon.

2. Peace already did it a couple days ago, so no further trades are necessary. 

3. I KNOW I have what it takes. Mostly because I was already chosen. 

4. MVP might be close, but I think HHH or Shawnomir Jagr might get it. Best 2 way forward could easily go to too many players to list. Best defenseman should of course go to Shackleford, given he is not hornswoggled out of it. 

5. My main jam is definitely the sweet sounds of Norwegian Black Metal Hank Williams's greatest hits. 

6. Big Daddy P

I feel like Minnesota is probably going to make it, as well as Halifax.

I think Halifax did well in the last trade, and I can't really think of any at the moment.

I would be very honored to be chosen to represent the USA at the WJC, I know if given the call, I will do the best I can.

This is a tough one because there are so many talented people in this league. I could see HHH or Jack Lynch winning MVP. And the rest is kind of a crapshoot, just because of the talent level in this league.

If I had to pick just one, I'd probably go with The Anti-Cool by a band from back home in TN called On Point.

Big Daddy Wolf! 

My boys Minnesota and likely Halifax unless someone makes a huge push to end the season. 

Honestly I think our team is in really good shape, our GM has built a good active team with chemistry, I wouldn't want to ruin that good thing. 

At first I was unsure if I would make it, however I did recently learn I was named onto Team UK and so I am hoping I do have what it takes to make a huge splash. 

I mean...am I gloating to say me? I have been lightyears away from my competition, I also feel HHH is a huge threat on the forward side. As for goalie I feel like there is a couple, no shoe-in just a couple solid candidates, if I had to pick it'd likely be Hali goalie just simply because of how lights-out he's been. 

Loving "Coming Home" by Alter Bridge before any home-games, it pumps me up so much and really get's my blood pumping. 

Actively A God? 

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?  Personally I think it will be Halifax and Minnesota but I could see Ottawa making their way in

2. What is one trade you'd like your trade to do at this moment? Well I've just been traded to Minnesota but more importantly so was Candee Cain, which I think just solidified Minnesota's spot in the finals.

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation? First of all congrats to @FrostBeard he's a good dude and deserves that position. As for me I think I could be competitive on Europe or World but there are so many good players in this league that I just don't make the cut.

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie? It's been stated before but HHH is definitely going to be the MVP, as for some of the other awards I'm not sure, I try not to worry about what other teams are doing and try to focus more on my own game. I do however think Candee Cain is the best goalie in the league after playing with her.

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action? Two Beers In by Free Throw for sure, not that I'd ever drink before a game or anything ?.

Haven't really had a chance to gauge this as I was just traded but seeing as how they thought I was worth trading for they have to be pretty good dudes right?

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?  

Halifax are crushing it, I could see Ottawa playing them and pulling off an upset though.

Since the start of the season we've been looking to boost up our defense and goaltending, our offense is doing just fine.  I'd want a stud defenseman.

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation? 

I definitely think I have what it takes.  While my production has dropped off a little, I have shown that I can commit my time and be a team player.

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

I feel like it's all up in the air at the moment, I don't want to name drop anyone as I'm pretty superstitious.

Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine is going to get me more hyped than any other track would!

Concise, patient, and forward-thinking.  They have big plans for years to come, and they understand that we aren't built to win now.  Saskatoon will be huge in a couple years, just wait and see.

Probably Halifax and Las Vegas again.  I was hoping we'd make it (Yukon), but that isn't seeming liking, unless we get points for complaining.  Then the locker room is playing like champs.

Me out of a negative locker room. @Jubo07 @McWolf Come save me!  (Let's be real, my GM probably won't move me - I'm much better used not taking face-offs.)

I'm not seen as a goal scorer, so Canada won't pick me.  You know what happens when you don't pick me? Huh, do you?  Image result for you just made the list gif

Who has time to follow these things? If it's not me, there's something wrong with the league, or the way the team is using me.  They need to surround me with complementary players.  Players that don't complain about not scoring, or wanting to be top line players in their first season without the appropriate stats.

I can tell you what song I'm sick of listening to in the locker room.  Motorhead's HHH theme.  I don't need to know when it's game time.  I'm a grown man, I can tell time all by myself.

Why can't we just listen to some Kenny G or Harry Connick Jr?  Or better yet, just sit in silence, think about your game plan, think about what you need to do, visualize it and be ready for a moving speech from your teammates.

I don't know.  I was drafted here, it now seems I could have been better used elsewhere.  Especially since I only have one year in the VHLM, and Yukon was not ready to compete.

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final? At this point I am leaning towards Hali and Minnesota, call me biased, but I think MN has the ship righted and is going to bring it back strong the rest of the season. I wouldn't be surprised though if Las Vegas, Ottawa or even Saskatoon make me out to be a liar.

2. What is one trade you'd like your team to do at this moment? Since the recent acquisition of Cain & Metz I think we are in a great position to get where we want to go and don't think we need to look outside of the club for the right players.

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation? I was a little thrown off by the whole selection process and some of the players that were eligible, but nonetheless my country is stacked so I didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of making the cut. I may however get a spot to represent Asia due to a large pool of inactive players. So on that note, I think I have what it takes to ruffle some feathers out there and maybe, just maybe, cause an upset or two.

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie? I'm not overly familiar with the top players in the league since I've been focusing more on myself and honing my skills, but HHH seems to stand out and comes up a lot when I'm reviewing boxscores. I can say that I will be shocked if Denver Wolfe is not the best defensement, that cat can score with the best of the forwards and is really the backbone of the Storm out there on the ice.

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action? Kashmir by Led Zepplin really gets the blood pumping for me and the build up helps get me ready to jam!

Cool As Cucumber