VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

Our team has been great we have taken first in the league so I think we are good

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims?

we are all pumped and super hyped to take on new rookies and play

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others?

Las Vegas 

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

1st

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?
 baseball

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?

I eat sushi 

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

At this point in the season you'd be crazy to bet against Halifax and Minnesota. They've been the most consistent so far this year.

2. What is one trade you'd like your trade to do at this moment?

I think Saskatoon's done enough trading for now. We need to work on coming together as a team now and push for the playoffs.

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

I think I do. Let's hope the Committee sees it the same way I do.

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

I think Triple H is going to win the MVP. He's at 2 points per game which is nuts.

Don't sleep on Shawnomir Jagr for best two-way forward. Top 10 in points and throws hits and blocks shots. He's been a catalyst on our special teams as well.

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?
This might sound stupid but I listen to movie scores. Inception, Braveheart, Jurassic Park. That kind of stuff. I kind of sit in my locker by myself with my earbuds in while I'm getting ready and it locks me in like I'm going to war.

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

Always getting better!

Spoiler

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97@TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme @Jaime Gagne @christian @buffaslug @Rock3tSquid @JM12 @Matmenzinger @leffeGWpersson @Frank Hawk @StaticShocked @HockeyHomer @Axxeli @Parks123 @hockey12345263452 @Puffalump @Abaddon @Wolverine 2005 @Renomitsu @okocha5 @Yusuf Abdul-Latif @Jacob Kundrat @littleboi @Gabella19 @Walter Fizz  @Glacier  

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1. In the latter half of the season now and, while Halifax and Minnesota are quite a few points ahead, there is just 4 points separating 3rd and 7th, which of those five teams (Aces, Bulls, Lynx, Rush, Wild) do you think will finish highest at the end of the season?

2. Since the last set of questions were asked, the World Juniors Rosters have been selected. What do you think about your nationalities chances at winning the tournament?

3a. (If you made your World Juniors roster) Who would you consider the best player on your team?

3b. (If you didn't make your World Juniors roster) Were you surprised not to make it onto your team's roster or was it expected?

4. Hunter Hearst Helmsley is currently leading the league in points and goals, do you think there's anyone who can stop him from leading in either come the end of the season?

5. Give a shout-out to one member of your team who has helped you out and why (maybe a member's player has helped your player perform well in the sim, a member who helped you with PT's, etc.)

6. Recommend either a video game or a movie for other members to play/watch and why you'd recommend it. 

1. In the latter half of the season now and, while Halifax and Minnesota are quite a few points ahead, there is just 4 points separating 3rd and 7th, which of those five teams (Aces, Bulls, Lynx, Rush, Wild) do you think will finish highest at the end of the season?

Though we're working from a deficit, I think the Wild have a good shot of finishing third or fourth, but the Aces have to be my top pick. They have four capped players and plenty at 150+ TPE.

2. Since the last set of questions were asked, the World Juniors Rosters have been selected. What do you think about your nationalities chances at winning the tournament?

I feel optimistic about the USA's chances of winning the WJC. It's readily apparent (as most members have guessed the USA will win in the prediction thread) that they have a deep, high-quality roster that can compete with any other, and manhandle some of the worse WJC rosters.

3b. (If you didn't make your World Juniors roster) Were you surprised not to make it onto your team's roster or was it expected?

I was beside myself. How could the USA WJC team not want a 30 TPE D-man?

4. Hunter Hearst Helmsley is currently leading the league in points and goals, do you think there's anyone who can stop him from leading in either come the end of the season?

I don't think it's likely. Other teams have similarly-talented players, but Helmsley is the star of Yukon. Their offense, in my opinion, begins and ends with his line, and he's the one on that line with the best scoring chops. It also helps to have a great passer and two-way center like Anthony Matthews to help feed him the puck.

5. Give a shout-out to one member of your team who has helped you out and why (maybe a member's player has helped your player perform well in the sim, a member who helped you with PT's, etc.)

@Peace is the easy/obvious answer, but @nethi99 has been active in our Discord and helps promote a pretty good locker room environment.

6. Recommend either a video game or a movie for other members to play/watch and why you'd recommend it. 

I'm a big, big RPG guy. Pillars of Eternity & Tyranny are both made by the same company, and have a retro RPG feel remniscent of Baldur's Gate. Lots of character customization, diverse encounters and dialogue trees, incredibly engaging stories, and Tyranny + Pillars of Eternity II are both almost entirely voice-acted. They're great if you like reading and playing creative works, or if you're a fan of Critical Role!

I think the Aces can start winning some games and make there way up there. We have been struggling quite a  bit but Jubo is there and knows who to change up the lines. 

Honestly, I was pretty mad that I did not make it. I thought I had a good chance.

4. Hunter Hearst Helmsley is currently leading the league in points and goals, do you think there's anyone who can stop him from leading in either come to the end of the season?

I don't think anyone is going to pass him HHH is playing out of his mind and is not going to stop. 

For sure SaberTooth. He helped me out so much in the beginning and i am sure will be put on a line again soon.  

NHL 19, of course, it's Hokey and a lot of fun to compete in Hockey Ultimate Team. 

Depends on if I get traded to one of them or if Yukon pushes some chips in.  Let's assume my GM decides to keep me, because why wouldn't you?

Well then, I would say the Rush would finish the highest out of those 5 teams.

The World.  Only GM smart enough to take the G.O.A.T.

3a. (If you made your World Juniors roster) Who would you consider the best player on your team?

Me.  Why do you even ask these questions?  Sure others may score more, but who's winning the faceoffs?  Who's passing them the puck?

That's easy, good ol' Paulie L can easily be toppled.  I'll just stop passing him the puck, I'll take away his ice time (maybe give him a little tap in practice).  Really, he's only that good because of me.  Either I'm passing him the puck or the other team is worried about me.

Hey there beautiful, this ones for you *camera pans out to reveal Anthony Matthews looking in a mirror*

TUSK - dude, they actually made a movie about putting a guy in a walrus suit!!!

I would have to take the Houston Bulls as my choice to finish in 3rd this season. The successful expansion franchise has the best goal differential and is 7-3 in their last ten games. I think that these two signs are an indication of their talent.

I think we have a good young group that will take some time to develop into an international powerhouse. We might surprise a few teams this tournament but I don't think we have a real shot at winning the whole thing.

Our captain, Evgeni Komarov is easily our best player. The guy plays like he is a ten-year veteran and his leadership is off the charts. Kooms is a guy that I can approach at any time and he always makes time for me.

Not a chance, this guy wakes up and pisses excellence. I get to play this guy every game and he never runs out of ways to embarrass the other teams and set up his teammates.

Our rookie goalie, Clayton Park has really helped to make Yukon a fun place to be. @leafssteen is always chatting and keeping the boys loose while continuously working on his game. Park is going to be a long time stud in the league.

One of my favourite movies is Pandorum, a psychological thriller mixed with a horror movie. It takes place in space and does a neat job of explaining the effects isolation can have on the human mind while also throwing in monsters for fun.

13 minutes ago, Dangles13 said:

I would have to take the Houston Bulls as my choice to finish in 3rd this season. The successful expansion franchise has the best goal differential and is 7-3 in their last ten games. I think that these two signs are an indication of their talent.

I think we have a good young group that will take some time to develop into an international powerhouse. We might surprise a few teams this tournament but I don't think we have a real shot at winning the whole thing.

Our captain, Evgeni Komarov is easily our best player. The guy plays like he is a ten-year veteran and his leadership is off the charts. Kooms is a guy that I can approach at any time and he always makes time for me.

Not a chance, this guy wakes up and pisses excellence. I get to play this guy every game and he never runs out of ways to embarrass the other teams and set up his teammates.

Our rookie goalie, Clayton Park has really helped to make Yukon a fun place to be. @leafssteen is always chatting and keeping the boys loose while continuously working on his game. Park is going to be a long time stud in the league.

One of my favourite movies is Pandorum, a psychological thriller mixed with a horror movie. It takes place in space and does a neat job of explaining the effects isolation can have on the human mind while also throwing in monsters for fun.

Hey thanks man! I love the Yukon atmosphere!

1. In the latter half of the season now and, while Halifax and Minnesota are quite a few points ahead, there is just 4 points separating 3rd and 7th, which of those five teams (Aces, Bulls, Lynx, Rush, Wild) do you think will finish highest at the end of the season?

I think my answer is slightly biased but I think Yukon will as we have a incrediblely talented offence! My 2nd choice would be the Wild as they have stepped it up as of late. Also forward Hans Gruber @TheFlash has taken his offense to the next level and has been putting up lots of points for his team.

I will be playing for Team World and believe we have a great shot at winning this! I think Jack Lynch @xsjack is one of the best forwards in the tournament and will definitely help us offensively! Between the pipes we got Justin Cole @WhiteMocha from the pros and he is a very talented net minder. 

@xsjack jack lynch without a question! He has remarkable offensive talent and helps the team by scoring goals and setting them up! Great future ahead for this guy!

Helmsley @Beavissis incrediblely talented and is the full offence package! He reminds me of Sid The Kid so no they won’t catch him!

@Anthony Matthews not only does he have incredible talent and help us on the scoresheet he’s also a really chill guy in the locker room! Ps this guy definitely has a great career ahead of him.

Goon, watch it! One of the best hockey movies ever!!! Interesting fact parts of the movie were filmed in my hometown of Halifax !

1. In the latter half of the season now and, while Halifax and Minnesota are quite a few points ahead, there is just 4 points separating 3rd and 7th, which of those five teams (Aces, Bulls, Lynx, Rush, Wild) do you think will finish highest at the end of the season?

Halifax21st

Canada or sweden

me and the other goalie

no I did and I’m not surprised 

yes me cause imma stop him from scoring on us

5. Give a shout-out to one member of your team who has helped you out and why (maybe a member's player has helped your player perform well in the sim, a member who helped you with PT's, etc.)

Scead Simmons who sadly was released 

6. Recommend either a video game or a movie for other members to play/watch and why you'd recommend it.

1. In the latter half of the season now and, while Halifax and Minnesota are quite a few points ahead, there is just 4 points separating 3rd and 7th, which of those five teams (Aces, Bulls, Lynx, Rush, Wild) do you think will finish highest at the end of the season? I have a good feeling about Saskatoon after their trades a few weeks back, been making some noise and slowly climbing up the ranks as of lately. I also think everyone needs to keep an eye on LV, they seem to have a nice balance of offense and defense over there.

2. Since the last set of questions were asked, the World Juniors Rosters have been selected. What do you think about your nationalities chances at winning the tournament? Looking at who USA has on the roster I have a hard time believing any other team will be able to stop them on their pursuit to the championship!

3b. (If you didn't make your World Juniors roster) Were you surprised not to make it onto your team's roster or was it expected? At first I was since I thought I was doing pretty well on the ice and was starting to reach some of the higher players in the VHLM, but once I saw the eligible player pool, it was no surprise that I didn't crack the USA lineup. I did however get contracted by Asia/Mercs to fill in for some of the inactive 30TPE players.

4. Hunter Hearst Helmsley is currently leading the league in points and goals, do you think there's anyone who can stop him from leading in either come the end of the season? I just don't think it's in the stars for any of the players trailing, HHH has a way of tickling the twine night after night. He's a force on the offensive end and is the center of that team!

5. Give a shout-out to one member of your team who has helped you out and why (maybe a member's player has helped your player perform well in the sim, a member who helped you with PT's, etc.) @Goonie He's a rock solid d-man and the keeps the Storm on track and has been helpful on the forums and a critical part of me landing an AGM position. Thanks man!

6. Recommend either a video game or a movie for other members to play/watch and why you'd recommend it. My all-time favorite game, which was actually just re-released on some platforms and most recently for the Switch, Final Fantasy VII (FF7). Hands down one of the greatest FF games in the franchise, graphics are alright given the game is about 20 years old. Still favorite turn based RPG ever, do yourself a favor and give it a go, you won't regret it!

I think the Wild have a solid chance to run the table here. We're getting better and stronger as the days move on.

USA all the way, baby.

Not surprised I didn't make it, getting up to speed took time and the lack of a good defensive core really hurt my play until the big trade. The ship's righted now though, so watch out.

Sometimes the best the rest can hope for is to fight for second place. Hunter is a monster and we should be in awe of what he's done so far.

@Peace and @SparrowLTD have helped guide me through everything and get me started. A few rocky bumps here and there but man they have been fantastic. I'd also like to give props to @K1NG LINUS because that man always give props. ALWAYS.

6. Recommend either a video game or a movie for other members to play/watch and why you'd recommend It.

It's not a movie, and I'm not a big anime guy, but I HIGHLY recommend anyone watch Run with the Wind. It's 23 episodes and is a super engaging show with characters that draw you in. I binged it hard on a recommendation from a friend and it's one of my top shows of all time now. All shows, not just anime or whatever.

On 3/27/2019 at 4:50 PM, Renomitsu said:

I was beside myself. How could the USA WJC team not want a 30 TPE D-man?

Well it was a very tough decision, but I liked Paddywagon better. Better luck next year?

14 hours ago, Chase Klein said:

1. In the latter half of the season now and, while Halifax and Minnesota are quite a few points ahead, there is just 4 points separating 3rd and 7th, which of those five teams (Aces, Bulls, Lynx, Rush, Wild) do you think will finish highest at the end of the season?

Halifax 21st

Canada or sweden

me and the other goalie

no I did and I’m not surprised 

yes me cause imma stop him from scoring on us

5. Give a shout-out to one member of your team who has helped you out and why (maybe a member's player has helped your player perform well in the sim, a member who helped you with PT's, etc.)

Scead Simmons who sadly was released 

6. Recommend either a video game or a movie for other members to play/watch and why you'd recommend it.

Hai Chase, you're killing it this year. Don't forget welfare this week. If Scead does more point tasks, we could probably bring him back to the team, but it looked as if he was inactive.

I believe the Wild will be the best after Minnesota and Halifax followed by Aces, Bulls Rush and then Lynx.

My Nation dont have any team in the WJC.

No I am not surprised because I know we have so many talented high skilled player in the VHLM.

I dont believe so.

I get help in the Lockerroom and also personally by O4L and xDPark.

All should watch Deadpool 1 + 2 in my opinion. This movies are important for our culture.

The Wild have been consistently improving, I think we will have a very strong finish to the season.

I think the USA has a strong chance, it should be an interesting tournament though.  Lots of close matchups.

As a player, I have plenty of room for improvement.  This will just motivate me to improve for the possibility to get selected for next season.

HHH is in a league of his own, that kid is going to be a stud.

Hans Gruber and I are a match made in heaven sometimes, he's a great passer and if I score a goal, it's probably from a pass by Hans.

To have some fun off the ice while still keeping up my playmaking abilities, I play a lot of Rocket League.

On 3/27/2019 at 11:30 PM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97@TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme @Jaime Gagne @christian @buffaslug @Rock3tSquid @JM12 @Matmenzinger @leffeGWpersson @Frank Hawk @StaticShocked @HockeyHomer @Axxeli @Parks123 @hockey12345263452 @Puffalump @Abaddon @Wolverine 2005 @Renomitsu @okocha5 @Yusuf Abdul-Latif @Jacob Kundrat @littleboi @Gabella19 @Walter Fizz  @Glacier  

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1) I believe in us [Aces], finishing on top, we have the players to be able to pull it off, and now it's only the matter of focusing up and grinding the wins.
2) I think our chances are not that great given how the rosters of NA/Canada are so stacked, but we'll do our best.
3) I don't think there's 1 specific player which outshines the rest, all I know our 1st line is going to be very nasty.
4) Clearly HHH is a generational player, and no I don't believe anyone will stop him, he'll be one of the best and I'm confident in saying that he'll make it in the Hall of Fame.
5) An underrated player @DMaximus, this guy is not only good on the ice, but he's a cool guy off it too, providing us with stats from our previous games and always giving tips, shoutout to you my dude, keep doing great stuff.
6) Witcher 3, if u reading this haven't played the game yet, idk how u are alive, rush to the steam store and get yourself an amazing gem of a game. Literally the best game I've played and pretty sure will ever play. Graphics + Story work so well in that game, it's almost impossible to describe the masterpiece, all u have to do is experience it yourself.

I'd have to say the Aces have the most talent, so I'd peg them as the most likely contenders for 3rd place.

There's always a chance for the USA, but it's going to be a slog.

Pretty expected, no further comment.

No. Have you seen his numbers?

@K1NG LINUS
Before the trade, our defense was looking pretty grim. I think he was one of the factors keeping us from sliding too far.

The Division 2, if you want an actual good looter-shooter.

Minnesota. Orion has been beastly lately

USA by far

Um. Me. Is that a surprise?

Orion Slade is completely in god mode right now

Um. shout out to myself. Leading the team in points and 2nd in the league

Shazam. Worked on it. Funny and good. Getting good reviews

I’m biased, so I’ll say Yukon. We haven’t looked that great so far, but I expect us to pull it together and make it in. 

I think we have the deepest team in the tournament and should win. Hell, I’m on the fourth line!

Maximilan Kirbsson. The man’s been an absolute stud for the Bulls. 

No. The man simply can’t be stopped. 

HHH of course. Being on a line with the man is awesome. He’s a great two-way player who can pass and score.

I’d recommend either FIFA 12 or 13. This is the peak of FIFA being good, and I’ve spent hours upon hours playing them both. 

1. In the latter half of the season now and, while Halifax and Minnesota are quite a few points ahead, there is just 4 points separating 3rd and 7th, which of those five teams (Aces, Bulls, Lynx, Rush, Wild) do you think will finish highest at the end of the season?

Come on man, you know the answer to this! Well, you know my answer anyway... Bulls baby! We coming!

I’m confident in my abilities and my countries. It’s as simple as that. We were born on the ice. And we will win on it.

Maximilian Kirbsson. Yes, that’s me by the way.

I feel good about my game right now and I’ve been really trending upwards recently. I’m closing the gap on him every single game so I definitely think I’ve got a shot.

Kari Jurri, peace up bro. You make my life easy. Literally, I pass it, you score it; and vice versa. Brothers for life!

I am a sucker for Madden to be honest. You can’t beat it. The new Squads mode is awesome. Me and the boys play it often after we win. If we lose it’s usually something more manic like Call of Duty. No idea why.

On 3/29/2019 at 2:45 PM, johnnyhockey42 said:

The Wild have been consistently improving, I think we will have a very strong finish to the season.

I think the USA has a strong chance, it should be an interesting tournament though.  Lots of close matchups.

As a player, I have plenty of room for improvement.  This will just motivate me to improve for the possibility to get selected for next season.

Hans Gruber and I are a match made in heaven sometimes, he's a great passer and if I score a goal, it's probably from a pass by Hans.

To have some fun off the ice while still keeping up my playmaking abilities, I play a lot of Rocket League.

❤️❤️❤️

On 3/29/2019 at 2:45 PM, johnnyhockey42 said:

❤️❤️❤️

The Rush and @leafssteen have been really impressive, I’ll think they’ll squeeze in at the 5th and final spot

USA is the favourite. But I think we (Europe) have a skilled team and will make some noise.

I made it!

Maybe one of the simmers can edit his player to be 30 tpe ? If not, then no. He’s so good.

Whole team has a lot of skill. My former Reaper teammates for sure!

Big Lebowski or a princess Bride! My favourite comedies!

Aces and Wild are the ones to watch for in my opinion, they are the teams that we are struggling against at the moment.

I got selected for team Asia, I don't really know where we will land, but I'm positive!

3a. Who would you consider the best player on your team?

I don't know a lot of people in the LR, I might try to fit in a little more so I can answer that question down the line

I don't really care about personnal numbers, all I care about is the W, so I don't get into those kind of numbers

I've been traded by her, unfortunately, be I got to go with @BladeMaiden, she gave me all the knowledge I needed and I am very grateful for all she has done for me

Definetly the movie Goon, damn guys, get physical!