COMEBACK: A Recruitment Helping Hand

Banackock

COMEBACK: A Recruitment Helping Hand

Catch Hiring GIF by Sendcloud

I'm 22% sure this is somewhat of an accurate representation @Subject056 ?? lol

Lots of talk about recruitment has been going around. So much so that we actually did theme week around it this season. I haven't given it much thought up until last night to be fair. I've done my share of it in the past being part of the team and there's designated members that are also in charge of it. How are they doing? Well, I mean, how is recruitment going? But that's only so fair. Recruitment is their role, so their focus should mainly be there. They are one of the top dogs when it comes to this, but what about the rest of us? As a manager, I am largely involved with retention, but why not recruitment to some extent too? We have some members writing up articles, flaming recruitment and those in charge, but come to the league with problems and no solutions. Why not be part of the solution and help? Crying on the forum will bring awareness and just like most awareness, will eventually dwindle as time passes on. What's on next weeks agenda? ANYWHO, we've had amazing members in the past and I love to periodically tag and message them to see who we can bring back! 

I might miss some good members who have since gone AI. TAG THEM! Toss them a PM. It might go to their email, get a notification or anything. We value all our members. This league is for everyone and anyone! Let's bring em on back! FOR EVERY IA MEMBER THAT RETURNS (THIS INCLUDES PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T HAD A PLAYER FOR MANY, MANY SEASONS BUT ARE STILL ACTIVE), PLEASE POST HERE AND I WILL DONATE $0.5 CANADIAN DOLLARS FOR EVERY MEMBER THAT RETURNS AND RECREATES.

Some members I miss or would like to see back (and recreate):

@KODAK @kobematthew @Flames1Fan @Flames1848 @CoachReilly @cody73 @Franklin @Hybrid1486 @M0XI @M1nT @M3izzi @Abaddon @Ace @ACapitalChicago @aCrypticPancake @And1 @aksuko @WildKnight @Will @Higgins @HughJas_ @HilarityEnsues @eaglesfan036 @easymoneysniper @No_Dangles @evrydayimbyfuglien @Toasty @predsfan9 @rum_ham @RunnerBert11 @WoodyP @Underclass_Hero @Secord @HabsFanFromOntario @Avakael @Doc Holliday @Dolant @fever95 @Ferda @Foehammer @Shaka @Sharkstrong @Duddy @duckberg32 @Dubois @GeckoeyGecko @Goalieguy @Goalie70 @Gigga-Bijou@Giovanni @Gunner @Galchenyuk_is_God@Heisenberg @Nero  @nibbz @Nick the Goalie @NUCK @NYR84 @Midas Whale @Midnite  @Christmas (tag every xmas lol) @Mistxh J @mediocrepony @Megaman @Laflamme @lidz @Liberty_Cabbage @LeafsNation @LaffyTaffy @Lynersify @enigmatic @Crazytomato108 @Oatex @osens @off the rails @okifenoki @OldTimeHockey @Otis Boudreaux Jr @Otto Numminen @Otrebor13 @Oost @omniscius @Polygeekism  @PoignardLeclerc11  @puckman16 @PuckyMcStick @Peace @Pekka Rinne @Pengu @PadStack @Pythonic @RobberToe @Ripper @Retired MF @Sogarn @Sohva @Sidhu @SidTheKid87 @Siddhus @SubbanMan101 @Sublime @Sullvino @Seth @Sade @Sawyer13 @Savoire Faire @Taco @Tacocat @TacticalHammer @TacTixHD @Taro Tsujimoto @Tape-to-Tape @Tagger @Tate @Telkster @TurnDaddy @Tim @Tipskid97 @Timmy Turner @Toasty @Tomato Soup @Tomat0 @Tomen @TommySalami @Tyguy_31 @Tylar @teknonym @Uncommon  @uphillmoss @UDan @Underoath10  @Valmont @VanCanWin @ValorX77 @Vat @Vice @Voltron @wa_de @Waffle @Walker @Wasty @Wally @wallflower @Watercow @weekz @Weretarantula @WereBuzzing @wuma @wild_soup97 @Winter is Coming @xDParK @xNJDevilsFanx @YaBoiDuggie @Yannick @ZachF @Zoom @Zekeydude @Zechariah @Zero @Zylen @Zuby @axtron @AcousticKazoo @ASIANBOUBABI @boubabi @AdamEss @Agito @ahockeyguy @aleks @alecbama @AwfulHomesick @AW13 @Aenir @Aero @Aye my name jeff @AussieKaner @aussy392 @Aiden G @AIM-11 @Austin3886 @AostheGreat @Apollo  @Bacon @BagelBites @BDB29 @bgreene21 @BladeMaiden @bluesfan55 @BluObieZ @BeanSobie @ByrdeMan @Bubba @Boa And Guano @Caboose30 @Callahan @Caillean @Capsfan18 @Cuffy @cody73 @Da_Berr @Dabnad @Denver @denns  @Donno100 @Exlaxchronicles @Eynhallow @Eudaldkp @Elhandon @Eggy216 @FacebookFighter @Fa1ble @Funkbiscuit @fyrefly @Fire_In_Babylon @Gally @Gunner @Horvat98 @IamMOOSE @InciteHysteria @Infernal @Inf1d3l @Is_thatok @IHateBobNutting @jack @Jables @JCV @jvd @JSS @jfaly @JHS @Jeffie43 @Jeff @JR95 @Jubo @Juice @Joe Exotic @JPL @KC15 @Kekzkrieg  @Kyle  @Kuba-Fleury @Kuch9 @LVShark @MadMax @majesiu @Nacci25 @Narconis @Nine @11 Eleven @2hawk @73MPL4R @8Ovechkin8 

Sorry for pinging yall, but you know how good and fun the VHL can be. The more of you we have here, the better the experience. We've come along way! Hope to see you soon! 

Edited by Banackock

17 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Some members I miss or would like to see back (and recreate):

@Tagger

I'll tag him under his newer username to see if he's more likely to come back @Shindigs

Edited by MubbleFubbles